Review: Joe Danger

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Review: Joe Danger

The best game about a washed-up stuntman you'll play all year.

Read Full Article

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Actually alot more intresting than I was going to give it credit for. Although possibly not my scene, ill certainly be looking into renting it at least

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I might have to go get this. Along with Super Stardust HD and Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars, this will looks like one of the best things on PSN.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
looks fun. hope it's cheap...what am i saying? sony don't do cheap. in all seriousness nice review...worth considering

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
This game came out of no where. I had never heard of it, then it gets a good review from the Escapist and Game of the Month from Game Informer... why didn't I know about this? It looks a lot of fun, though, so I might have to try it out.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Slapping the other player at the end may have sold it for me. This reminds me of Little Big Planet with a motorcycle. Which is way more appealing to me then just Little Big Planet.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
ProfessorLayton said:
This game came out of no where. I had never heard of it, then it gets a good review from the Escapist and Game of the Month from Game Informer... why didn't I know about this? It looks a lot of fun, though, so I might have to try it out.
It's a small and new developer.

Hello Games was founded last year by a band of four friends who had climbed their way to the top of the pile at great developers like Criterion, Sumo, Kuju, EA and Climax. They have decided to set forth on a brave journey of discovery and adventure to bring some new, funky coloured pixels to the world. [footnote]http://www.joe-danger.com/[/footnote]
We interviewed them while we were at GDC, if you are interested to find out more about them. Hello Games and Joe Danger [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-presents/1596-Hello-Games-and-Joe-Danger].

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
When I saw a lot of attention being drawn to this on Rock Paper Shotgun, I thought Joe Danger had a PC port. Disappointing to see it's only on the PS3.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
That does look dang fun, and the 2 Player adds the frosting to the cake. Maybe there will be some scenery packs coming in the near future?
ProfessorLayton said:
Sometimes it is the underhyped games that turn out to be the funnest. Heck Left 4 Dead came out of nowhere practically with zero hype until after it hit gold.

iBlooba

Jun 17, 2010
I would buy it if I had a PS3. Definitely looks entertaining, I'll point my bro to this review later.

kordan11

Jul 31, 2008
Distorted Stu said:
This reminds me of an old board game called "Loopin' Louie".
Loopin' Louie!! That game was too much fun!! Gotta dig it up and see if it still works...

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Now this looks fun. Lots of cool flips and slapstick like mishaps. Just my time.