Review: Killzone 2

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Eipok Kruden said:
Yep, it should only take you 30 minutes maximum on Veteran. It took me 17 minutes on normal and that was because I kept trying to kill Radec and not the grunts. You have to kill all the waves of troopers first, then you'll be able to fight Radec. I suggest using the grenade launcher to take out all soldiers the up until the RPG troopers and then using the sniper rifle to take out the RPG troopers. Then grab the assault rifle or shotgun for the boss fight with Radec since he teleports too much for the flamethrower to be effective.
Pity I only hired it out for one night (I had work and sporting commitments the next day, so I wouldn't have been able to play it anyway). Looks like Blockbuster will be seeing me again at some stage...

Eipok Kruden

Aug 29, 2008
Inverse Skies said:
Eipok Kruden said:
Yep, it should only take you 30 minutes maximum on Veteran. It took me 17 minutes on normal and that was because I kept trying to kill Radec and not the grunts. You have to kill all the waves of troopers first, then you'll be able to fight Radec. I suggest using the grenade launcher to take out all soldiers the up until the RPG troopers and then using the sniper rifle to take out the RPG troopers. Then grab the assault rifle or shotgun for the boss fight with Radec since he teleports too much for the flamethrower to be effective.
Pity I only hired it out for one night (I had work and sporting commitments the next day, so I wouldn't have been able to play it anyway). Looks like Blockbuster will be seeing me again at some stage...
Or Gamestop... If you buy it, you won't regret it. The multiplayer is so awesome.

Eipok Kruden

Aug 29, 2008
Inverse Skies said:
Eipok Kruden said:
Or Gamestop... If you buy it, you won't regret it. The multiplayer is so awesome.
Lol, you're really pushing for me to buy it aren't you?
GG should pay me for advertising, but alas, they don't. It'd be a nice way to get money.

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Eipok Kruden said:
GG should pay me for advertising, but alas, they don't. It'd be a nice way to get money.
Sssshhhhh! Not too loud! They don't like advertising here! Lol.

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Killzone 2 is probably the most dull and generic FPS I have ever played. On top of that, the controls are asinine, friendly AI is about the most annoying thing since Matthew Lesko, there is barely a semblance of a plot, voice acting and dialouge is juvenile and retarded, character animations are pure shit. I could go on.
Why the fuck does this game get so much praise?
I'm not a Halo or xbox fan or anything either, I think Halo is pretty stupid as well, but at least its controls don't suck ass.