Review: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Review: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

It's not the best brawler available for the Wii, but it's easily the weirdest.

Read Full Article

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
such interesting "must be tried" games are to rare and far between for me to wholeheartedly regret selling my Wii, but when they come out i do regret it, if only for a short period.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I'd get it, but I didn't like the first one much. This sounds much better, with no stupid open world, and better side jobs. But I'm concerned about being left in the dark in regards to plot.

Jul 9, 2008
Sounds interesting...and eerily like the first game. Other than the fact that the mingames are 8-bit, how is this different?

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
that game looks frighteningly ridiculous, but I do need more wii games... at least until the twilight princess sequel.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
I'm severely disappointed by the addition of a meaningless and utterly arbitrary "score" to the review...

SeanthePsycho

Nov 11, 2009
I will agree with the control scheme of Shinobu, however the expansion of getting to play as other characters as well as generic combat was still fun. I don't think the generic idea of mashing A repeatedly that he mentions doesn't give the game any credit. Granted, this is an unbiased review, I can respect that but simply saying that the gameplay is just "tilting the Wiimote and pressing A" is somewhta lazy and can be slightly expanded.

I wouldn't give the game 3/5. It was fun and quick, and yes it might be better to rent, but the game never stops being fun. Dull and flat characters yes, but to me, a 4/5 would better grasp the rating of the game.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
The first game was fun, but...it, really wasnt something I was into

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
I would give it a 5/5...but alas, I truly am a fanboy for Suda 51. The game looks better, the game has more content, Naomi's boobs got bigger, what more could you want?

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
i already know that i am going to love this game. i love suda and this has taken out the only thing that i didnt like about the last game. open world how i loathe you.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
SUPA FRANKY said:
I would give it a 5/5...but alas, I truly am a fanboy for Suda 51. The game looks better, the game has more content, Naomi's boobs got bigger, what more could you want?
The gameplay improved a lot from the first one. Add that.

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
I'd get it, but I didn't like the first one much. This sounds much better, with no stupid open world, and better side jobs. But I'm concerned about being left in the dark in regards to plot.
The game breaks the fourth wall and specifically addresses your concern in one of its first cutscenes. You should definitely check it out. It's a great game.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
If I owned a Wii, I'd play it. Looks like some crazy stuff.

[sub][sub]Would be better if it had walruses attacking an octopus called Smarmy with laser boobs[/sub][/sub]

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
While I did find the Shinobu sections a bit irritating, they certainly weren't bad enough to lower my recommendations.

Also if you have an issue with the motion controls, the game is compatible with the Classic Controller. Might want to mention that.