Review: Persona 4

1-800-STFU

Jun 8, 2008
Some of these bosses whip your ass badly at first. Also during the 4th tv world a norm shadow did 350 with one hit.....

If he hit my main char I would have punted a small animal.

I love how each is themed differently, alot better than P3's giant 200+ single tower. Also so far....no fucking neon level. My retinas are still recovering from that.

I am about 18 hours in right now. Probably hit it up for another 5-6 tonight now that I am finished with finals.

1-800-STFU

Jun 8, 2008
harhol said:
The Eaten Cake said:
You should be happy. I have to wait till next frigging Spring for this game.
Why not buy an NTSC machine on eBay? I got one for £30 including two controllers and four memory cards. There are tons of awesome games which have never been released over here: Xenosaga 1 & 3, Raw Danger, Radiata Stories, Suikoden 3, Tales of the Abyss, Eternal Poison, Growlanser Generations, Katamari Damacy, Xenogears (PSX), Valkyrie Profile (PSX), Chrono Cross (PSX)...

Not to mention that each game is 60Hz by default. Final Fantasy X is like a totally different game. Ditto Onimusha.
PS emulators are your friend......

Tsumi91

Oct 29, 2008
I'm about 15 hours in and I like it more for the most part except:
The card shuffle when you win the battle(in some ways I don't care for it).

I do like being able to give direct commands
I like not being on the clock as much as the old game(full moon).

However, I don't feel the characters are as deep as those of P3FES(at least not yet...). I did spend 100 hours on Persona 3(and another 35 on FES, which I didn't finish because of the damn key battles).

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
wow I LOVE YOU FOR THIS. P3 and P4 are close to my favorite games of all time (thus far). Very glad you like P4 Susan!

But yes, the battles can be unforgiving at times. Instant KO FTW yea?

and man yea, Teddy is unBEARable... how freaking emBEARassing can he get? how BEARy .. (OK i'll stop)..

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
I wish I could play any of the persona games but I don't own a ps anything