Review: Persona PSP

Earnest Cavalli

Jun 19, 2008
Review: Persona PSP

If you really love the Persona series, you'll probably like Persona PSP.

Read Full Article

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
This is pretty much exactly what I'd figure would be my problem with the game, thus why the news of it never excited me. This definitely sounds like a "I have nothing else on my list" game.

Vierran

None here.
Oct 11, 2009
I pretty much thought this was going to be a slight re-work of the original which is pretty much what it is.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Having not played the Persona series, due to being lazy about switching my component cables to use my PS2, I was considering getting this for my PSP. Then I recalled that it was broken...And this doesn't convince me to fix it...Thanks for saving me time and money! If I ever fix my PSP, it'll be for Jak and Daxter.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
As much as I love them releasing Persona, I would really like to see Persona 2 outside Japan. but I will doubt that will come to pass, from what I heard the story was... different, at best.
However the Persona series is a shining example of what JRPG's can do that other games can't, so I may pick this up.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I borrowed a PSP to play the game and it has been an enjoyable experience so far, it's age shows but it doesn't make it any less of a great game. Now I'm waiting on both parts of Persona 2 to come out.

BobisOnlyBob

is Only Bob
Nov 29, 2007
If you like Atlus - especially Etrian Odyssey - the step-by-step random combat shouldn't be too much of a problem. Otherwise, it's likely hostile to your 21st-century tastes.

Nazrel

May 16, 2008
UncleUlty said:
I borrowed a PSP to play the game and it has been an enjoyable experience so far, it's age shows but it doesn't make it any less of a great game. Now I'm waiting on both parts of Persona 2 to come out.
They have a translation patch for innocent sin.

http://tsumi.wordpress.com/

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Nazrel said:
UncleUlty said:
They have a translation patch for innocent sin.

http://tsumi.wordpress.com/
Yesh I know but my computer can't run that kind of stuff.