Review: Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?

Nathan Meunier

Nov 19, 2007
Review: Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?

Prinny is worth a play-through ? provided you can resist snapping your PSP in half in the process.

Read Full Article

SinisterDeath

Nov 6, 2006
This review is spot the Fucking on!

I almost beat someone with my psp because of this game.
I decided to focus that frustration on beating on some prinnies.

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
If they made a game with a prinny as the main character, and didn't mercilessly slaughter him every few seconds, it would be a disgrace to the Disgaea franchise.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Tenmar said:
Who are you people and why are you spying on me?
...You should really clean your room. It's getting to be quite messy, isn't it...

Nathan Meunier

Nov 19, 2007
Tenmar said:
Any suggestions in furniture for a 8"x6" room?

Besides where I work I'm a neat freak.
See if you can get a tour behind the scenes of a theatre and imagine the awesome that can be had with a lot of rope and pulleys.

Siris

Everyone's Favorite Transvestite
Jan 15, 2009
It is a great game to play, though it is a pain. Good enough to distract me long enough to reach the Chef-Bot 9000 boss and then lose about 200 lives...

cj_iwakura

Mar 2, 2009
It's punishingly fun up until the final boss, which is just painful.

But I will beat this game, somehow.

They really outdid themselves on the voice work. All the dialogue is great.

Feb 18, 2009
jacks_a_dull_boy said:
I wish I had a psp.
So do I. A big scoopful of brutal and downright sadistic gameplay with a hint of comic fun, just the way I like it *gulp*...Aahhh. Bloody tasty! Those wacky Japanese sure can make games that really define the words "difficult" and " unforgiving". Nice review. Got me interested.

Tenmar said:
Also why does this website seem to share my taste in games for better or for worse? Everytime I say to myself I should write a review no one else will. Next thing I know you guys do write a review. Who are you people and why are you spying on me?
These guys are actually the ones pulling ropes behind the scene you mistakenly call "reality". I can feel it, those villains.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
This game makes me wish I had a PSP again...

Also, is it just me or does the title of the game refer to "I Wanna Be The Guy"?
I wouldn't be too surprised seeing as Disgaea 2 had a wizard item with as its description the text "I put on my robe and wizard's hat."

Motakikurushi

Jul 22, 2009
I finally fucking beat the last boss with 5 seconds to spare. Can we just go on a whim here and say that Sir Sweet is one of the hardest video game boss of all time? Not only do you barely finish him in time, but one hit can kill you because of the tiny platform, and you need to hammer the attack button to do any damage to him, causing a major cramp by the end of it. Still, words cannot describe the sense of satisfaction when I finally beat him. Now the developers who thought Chefbot-9000 would be a good idea need to be sent to video game hell.