Review: The Sims 3

Razorback0z

Feb 10, 2009
Artemus_Cain said:
I think I'm one of the only people in the world who HAAAATES the sims.

I tried to get into it. I made my own character and hoepd to have fun... but it was so tedious and boring. I spent thirty minutes listening to my guy mumble gibberish with a neighbor with nothing else happening I made the decision that this game can burn in hell for being the most boring waste of plastic in all existance. Maybe I'm being to harsh. Maybe it's just not for me.

I tried to return the game, but the dude just looked at me and tried o explain why it was the "greeteest" game evarr and after ten minutes of listening to this dork ramble on I broke the game disk in front of his face and left. That was satisfying.
Well Artemus.... The game is very much what you make of it.

I made 2 characters call Artemis Foul and Butler Bodyguard and although they are dead now, they wreaked havoc on the poor citizens of my Sim town, culminating in stealing the largest house in the neighborhood and their kids (Artemis Foul II) is currently working on the dual life goals of being an evil genius and the police cheif.

Nothing boring about the sims

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
obisean said:
Where is the Foozeball table? I didn't know one existed in that game.
I believe it is in the same section as the exercise equipment. I only found it by chance. They replaced it with the pool table though which was a real shame.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
I ALREADY wanted this game lol. I'm a fan of The Sims for various reasons. It's fun, it's sadistic, and it makes a great multiplayer game.

u12bmebutinvu

Jul 2, 2009
i dont really like sim 3 at all. it's so fucking frustating. many people loveit when they should be sorting there own life out. it's a good kids game. :)