Review: Trauma Team

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Looks as good as the rest, maybe a bit better. Still has the guy who looks like Spike Spiegel, huh? Talk about a sticky character image. And if you mess up on a super surgery do you have the option of skipping a week of work because you are having some inconsolable moments of self-doubt after a traumatic event?

qazmatoz

Sep 17, 2009
This review got my hopes so high to go pick it up today, seeing as The Escapist is usually a little late with their reviews.

Then I found out it's not out for three weeks. MY SOUL IS CRUSHED.

Sirenskye

Nov 9, 2009
Loved the video, the ending absolutely cracked me up and gave my day much needed butterflies.

Unfortunately it appears that I'm going to have to wait another four months to find out why the butterflies are there... Stupid European release dates.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
I only watched the vidya (who can be arsed to read now a days) but what cheesy old school violence censorship through words ever used spang? that doesn't even sound like someone getting punched.

Looks interesting if I ever break down, lose my gamer dignity, my soul, and every system and computer in the house breaks simultaneously I'll get a Wii and check this out.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
Whaaaat?! All the hard parts of trauma center is what made the game fun! What's the point if you no longer have to remember how to do things?.. gah! -,-;

snow

Jan 14, 2010
Noelveiga said:
snowfox said:
Whaaaat?! All the hard parts of trauma center is what made the game fun! What's the point if you no longer have to remember how to do things?.. gah! -,-;
Remembering how to do things was fine, trying to juggle four of those things while keeping up with shifty controls was not that much fun.

So many levels ended up being about shoothing up a guy with magic life juice until you had him healthy enough to try to actually do something useful. I'm fine with a more Phoenix Wright-y approach to the genre.
To each their own I guess.

Tribuner

Mar 18, 2010
she did a good revew and she don't need to jock about it i mean come on just look at it, it is a jock right......but it duse look like fun

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
Now if they could take a game like this and mix it with say Peter Molynoux's classic Theme Hospital for a little combo of hands on and hands off action...

EddySpaghetti

Feb 13, 2010
Blue-State said:
Yahtzee would love this game. Everyone spam him until he reviews it. That always works right?
Hahahhahahaha yeah dude ure the only one that made me lol in these coments....i mean dude...what's up with ppl liking this game!?!?!?@_@
Idk bout u ppl but i reeeeeaaaaaaly hate beeng in a hospital....i mean...wen i'm in a hospital is cose i fel of my Suzuki GSXR trying to do wheelies or going to fast...and that translates in to ALOT of pain....so seeng tis game (even if the revew was funny and well ehm WELL made by a sexy voice)is like ...a bit wierd....unless they are studiing to become doctors...witch wood make sense...but not realy...cose of the cartoonish desighn of the game...
WOW i typed in alot of stuff...
P.S. excuse my bad typing i'm Italiano