Reviews: LittleBigPlanet Video Review

TheGhostOfSin

Terrible, Terrible Damage.
May 21, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
TheGhostOfSin said:
MrGFunk said:
Totally jealous. You had GeOW 2, Resistance 2 and LBP delivered to your work today. I had no games delivered to my work. None.

How were the others, is that off topic?
Very off topic but just for fun

GeOW 2 Same old, same old.
Resistance 2 Epicness TO THE MAX!
Funny, thats the sort of thing everyone always says only I say.

In the Beta yet? Its brilliant, but theres one minor complaint - for some reason, the AI for the Stalkers (and only the Stalkers, for an even stranger reason) is completely retarded. I just walk around behind it, and it starts shooting itself in the leg while I unload shotgun blasts in its face.
Nope, not the Beta, we've got the finished product it shouldn't have come in yet but they delivered it early for some reason, unfortunately we weren't allowed to go online with the games as we shouldn't have been playing them anyway.

And just for you Indigo - we've had 8 PS3's traded in so far this month all for 360's, make of this what you will.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
The Kratos is an in-game costume for your Sackboy. Sorry, folks. No plushies as of yet.
You just made a grown man cry.

I hope you're proud of yourself.

I've got to go pick this game up...
I hate the holiday season. I really really do. So many good games, and NO MONEY.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Aries_Split said:
Susan Arendt said:
The Kratos is an in-game costume for your Sackboy. Sorry, folks. No plushies as of yet.

I hate the holiday season. I really really do. So many good games, and NO MONEY.
...would you really find the alternative prefferable?
You mean no games and lots of lots of money? Yes. Because then I could put my money in a bank. And by the time the games come, I have interest.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Aries_Split said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
Aries_Split said:
Susan Arendt said:

...would you really find the alternative prefferable?
You mean no games and lots of lots of money? Yes. Because then I could put my money in a bank. And by the time the games come, I have interest.
Yes, but then we would all suffer.
I think we've hit a philosophy question there.

"is it better to have nothing to buy, or nothing to spend?" In order to stop any further derailment, I'll make a thread bout it.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
I haven't played it yet, but after everything I've read and everything I've seen, this is finally the game that's gonna put Sony up there with Microsoft and Nintendo in console sales... or at least get them closer.

...I know I want it.

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
The power of the PlayStation has created the most adorable mascot ever to grace a video game.

Where can I get $400, fast?

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Has Jumplion made that Shadow Moses Island Stealth level yet?
No, but I've started a bit of it. As you should know, I'm horrible at meeting demands/deadlines, and I need to get the ice background for it.

as for the game itself, I absolutely love it and it's going to be hard to split my time with all these games coming out now. And with Resistance 2/Fallout 3.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
I do wish I had a PS3 to try this, but I'm content with waiting until they release it for the PC (their bound too at some point)

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Doug said:
I do wish I had a PS3 to try this, but I'm content with waiting until they release it for the PC (their bound too at some point)
...Despite the fact that Sony owns the rights.
...........................................crap