Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Machines Are Us said:
HUBILUB said:
Trivun said:
HUBILUB said:
Warning: IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ!

I'm thinking of a word between Astronaut and Zebra.

What word am I thinking of?
And.

That one is so bloody easy...
SikOseph said:
HUBILUB said:

and

*edit: damn ninja'd
CryptoKeyblade said:
HUBILUB said:

and
You guys are

It was caterpillar.
I almost pissed myself laughing, partly the picture, partly because I was thinking something along the same lines, except I would have been thinking 'giraffe'.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
The man who bought it, doesn't want it.
The man who made it, doesn't need it.
The man who needs it, doesn't know it.
What is it?

corporate_gamer

Apr 17, 2008
crudus said:
scrambledeggs said:
IrishBerserker said:
wynnsora said:
What has four legs in the morning,
Two in the afternoon,
and three in the evening?
Man

crawls on all fours as a baby

walks on two legs during most of his life

Uses a cane during old age
But he is talking about the time of day, not stages of life.
There is this fancy thing called a metaphor...

The reason so many people know the answer to this is because it is 2000+ years old. It is in the story of Oedipus.
And it is most delightfully mocked a book by Terry Prachett; Pyramids, no?

Buck Wilde

Jul 15, 2009
What is small, white, and round, can light up a room, and feed a hundred hungry people? By the way, I have no clue what the answer is, someone asked it (it doesnt matter where) and no one can figure it out, idk if they tried or not but still...

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
KValentine said:
Feed me and I live. Give me water and I die.

A tomato, a turnip, and a pumpkin are on the bed of a truck. The truck approaches a sharp curve. What's the first to drop?
a gremlin before it goes green and nasty

the bed?

Deadpewl

Jul 23, 2009
KValentine said:

A tomato, a turnip, and a pumpkin are on the bed of a truck. The truck approaches a sharp curve. What's the first to drop?
a fire

the truck

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Donnyp said:
No and No you didn't. There is a single answer to this riddle and it is stupid. Your a thought process and you have to figure it out. There is only one answer and this is an old one. I got like 10 of these riddles lol.
Is "Dead Body in a Room" a movie or a book(or other type of media)? Or are you just using bad grammar (this being the internet I am not surprised). If the latter is correct then the link applies. If the former is true then the link applies because there is no real answer. In either case I am still right.

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
KValentine said:

Fire
None of them drop, they are on the bed of the truck.
And mine:
I have a mouth but cannout speak,
I have a bed but cannot sleep
I canrun but I cannot walk.
What am I?

Faulty Turmoil

Nov 25, 2009
crudus said:
benbenthegamerman said:
the year will be the same... upside down.
very good.

On my way to the fair, I met 7 jugglers and a bear, every juggler had 6 cats, every cat had 5 rats, every rat had 4 houses, every house had 3 mouses, every mouse had 2 louses, every louse had a spouse. How many in all are going to the fair?
One, yourself.

Psypherus

Feb 11, 2009
crudus said:
Donnyp said:
crudus said:
Donnyp said:
There is a puddle of water and a Dead Body in a Room. What happened?
The answer you are looking for is "he hung himself by standing on an ice block waiting for it to melt" but the answer could easily be: a water pipe broke, the killer spilled his glass of water, the killer stabbed him with an ice sickle, etc.
Wrong on all accounts. Keep guessing lol.
No, because your ridden is ambiguous and open ended. I satisfied the conditions of your riddle and therefore correct on all accounts. Why is this the second time I have had to link <a href=http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/words_that_end_in_gry.png>this?
You had to link to that twice cause people are stupid?

Sir_Tor

Nov 29, 2009
I got one or two

First one: A man walked into a bar and asked for a glass of water but instead the bartender pulled up a gun and aimed it at him. The man said "Thank you." And walked out again.
Why?

Second: John lives on the eleventh floor but everyday when he takes the elevator he presses 9 and walks rest of the way.
Why? And no it's not for the exrecise..

Hristo Petrov

Nov 11, 2009
You dream that you are sitting by a bar the man to your left orders you a drink and tells you to drink it or he will punch you in the face and then the man to your right tells you that if you drink it he will punch you in the face What will you do to avoid being punched ?
(you are unarmed the two men are larger and stronger than you and the place is locked so you cant run)

THEMILKMAN

Jun 16, 2009
HUBILUB said:

But "and" comes before astrona-OH DAMN IT!

But you should do aardvark instead of astronaut, just saying

mugetsu37

Sep 26, 2009
Sir_Tor said:
I got one or two

First one: A man walked into a bar and asked for a glass of water but instead the bartender pulled up a gun and aimed it at him. The man said "Thank you." And walked out again.
Why?
The guy had the hiccups.
Buck Wilde said:
What is small, white, and round, can light up a room, and feed a hundred hungry people? By the way, I have no clue what the answer is, someone asked it (it doesnt matter where) and no one can figure it out, idk if they tried or not but still...
A rich man

THEMILKMAN

Jun 16, 2009
Hristo Petrov said:
You dream that you are sitting by a bar the man to your left orders you a drink and tells you to drink it or he will punch you in the face and then the man to your right tells you that if you drink it he will punch you in the face What will you do to avoid being punched ?
(you are unarmed the two men are larger and stronger than you and the place is locked so you cant run)
Talk to the two of them and find out why they want yo punch you for ridiculous reasons. Then try to kindly talk them out of their foolishness?