Ride-In Daleks Teach Kids to Exterminate Life

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Fragging hell, I love the Doctor Who theme song.

And the Dalekmobiles are pretty cool too.

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
Lol. Do kids even watch Doctor Who? I admit the show is a little immature (and thus appeals to children) at times, but it doesn't really give me the impression that kids would be interested.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Dr. Paine said:
imnotparanoid said:
WHY THE FUCKINING HELL DID I NOT HAVE ONE AS A KID!
You will have... we just need a time machine. ... does that count as irony?
Hehe, I see what you did thar.

Also, to repeat everyone else, I sooooooooooooo want one of these.

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
Am I the only one who saw this and thought "Wow they were looking for a way to merchandise Doctor Who for a long time."

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
Actually know that I think about this, this is kinda disturbing Daleks are basically squid nazis living in a robotic shell.

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
Man I wish I was a kid again, you know what screw it, I'm getting me one of those. I can ride around as a Dalek all day.

Silva

Apr 13, 2009
You called The Doctor "Doctor Who" as though anyone calls him "Who"? That's just wrong.

That aside, kids were already into Daleks anyway. May as well surrender to the Empire while you're at it, right? CoughTheDoctorlivescough.

Doctor What

Jul 29, 2008
They need to make a TARDIS version. I would totally buy a Darlek and a TARDIS and make them fight.

Best drinking game ever.

batuea

Jun 30, 2009
If my legs are, for any reasons, separated from my body, I will use this as a "wheel Chair", and also anyone thinking that's insensitive or brash, I actually have Necrosis in my Sciatic nerves, with 10% chance of recovery *my doctor stressed that was a estimate and not exact* I might have to have my legs removed in anywhere 5-8 years..... awww dammit now I am going to go drink, and pick things up with my toes while I still can *sniff*

TheDandyHighwayman

Nov 18, 2009
These do look cool. when watching the vide of kids going around in them I'm reminded more of Takeshi's castle for some reason. I really want one though