Ride-In Daleks Teach Kids to Exterminate Life

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
These are very cool toys. But I fear judging by the commercial that they're marketing for children who are too young. I would have been petrified to be in on of thoes things at 8 years of age. A thing that KILLED people HORRIFICALLY. It should be marketed towards 1211 year olds. The thing is, by then wouldn't a giant inflatable toy car seem 'uncool'?

banthesun

Apr 15, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
"Yes, Mom. We exterminated all of humanity and killed off Doctor Who once and for all. Today, Earth, tomorrow, the universe!"
killed off Doctor Who once and for all
Doctor Who
*twitch*

Anyway, these look like the most awesome toy I've seen recently. The music didn't really fit the theme of the add though.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
wow... well that gave me a good laugh. Common kiddies, jump in the space Nazis and have fun committing intergalactic genocide!

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Even when I was a kid we'd play with Dalek toys, kids don't enter that "kill all humans" mindsight at all. It's just a cool science fiction war, like how kids would pretend to be Stormtroopers fighting Han Solo. And I recall as a child making the Daleks almost sympathetic - a lot of the time the Dalek "personas" would have names and emotion beyond "kill everything that moves." So no, this isn't strange to me at all. Kids have imaginations bigger than their own heads, and they'd have a ball with this sort of unrestrained fantasy.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
erto101 said:
Bloodstain said:
That thing would've made my day when I was a kid!

Actually...I want one even now. Please make adult-sized ones!

EXTERMINATEEXTERMINATEEXTERMINATE
(my avatar goes really well with this line)
What is your avatar anyway? It looks like someone from Code Geass with the cape and the eye right? But i just can't seem to put a name on it :p

OT: Since my little bro is already trying to conquer the world a little extermination would probably come in handy
That, my friend, is Code Geass Konata (from Lucky Star), also known as your doom.
I'm gonna sing the doom song [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4qMeVmYKpk] now.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Get into the toy, cover up the holes in the side with a similarly colored, easily removed cloth, and you have some of the easiest, greatest, cosplay ever conceived.

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
Teaching toddlers to the values of mercilessly exterminating all life and feeling no emotion: terrible parenting or preparation for the robot uprising?

Also, I doubt I'd fit in one, but it's probably bigger on the inside.

tyriless

Aug 27, 2010
SaintWaldo said:
Don't you all see?!?

They're enslaving our children!

First the "toy" mobility unit, next the genetically scrubbed ethics and fully operational disruptor units, objections of the scientist caste be DAMNED!

THIS WAS DAVROS' PLAN ALL ALONG! THE KALED RACE IS DOOMED! YOU FOOLS! YOU MAD, EGOTISTICAL FOOLS!

(Ahem. Sorry, had to.)
YES, YOU HAVE STUMBLED ACROSS OUR PLANS TO TURN HUMAN EARTH CHILDREN INTO DAAAAAALEKS.
BUT YOU ARE TOO LATE.
YOUR VERY OWN SPAWN WILL EXTERMINATE ALL LIFE!
VICTORY FOR THE DALEKS!

Danish rage

Sep 26, 2010
I need one. Maybe two actually so i can play a deathmatch with my kid or friends.

They better be shooting real lasers or i will take a shit in the box it came in and send it return with a strong worded letter.

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
Do. Want.
But it's seriously cool, but funny because I don't know many kids who will understand it and by that I mean I don't know any.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
I know its sad but the only thing I really took note of was when it called the main character Doctor Who, I know the show is called that and he is listed as that in the credits but in the show he is referred to as just "the Doctor" or "Doctor"

razing32

Feb 3, 2010
Maybe they can make an Inquisition Robe for Halloween.
I'm just being sarcastic, it's a stupid toy nothing more.I used to build death traps for my Legos all the time and look at me now.