Ride With a Gang in Free Co-op Red Dead Redemption DLC

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Red Dead...Lost Planet 2...Red Dead...Lost Planet 2.

I do hope that I made the right choice with Lost Planet.
Oh not at all.
Well...I suppose that a subjective, opinionated thing to say...but still!
RDR with it's 16 player open-world game lobbies with posses, Mexican-standoff opening to competitive multiplayer, huge single player game and world, and now 4 player co-op...just delicious.
I mean, we could be posse-ing it up, Onyx! You, I, and 6 other Escapists riding across the dusty plains in search of a saloon to shoot-up! Or after another player who already shot up a saloon and now has a bounty on his head!

So you have to ask yourself: Giant bugs? Or hogtying some screaming, racist, 12 year old XBL player and leaving him on the railroad tracks right before the 2:15 to 'Badass Western Town Name' comes rolling though?

I know what I'm picking.
Saddle up.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
samsonguy920 said:
Maybe there'll be a 3:10 to Yuma mission in the game or in a further DLC. I'm sending this to your minds, Rockstar. OOoooOOoooo!
I would fangasm so hard right there.I would have a fanstroke if you got play as a Charlie Prince like character.

OT:Sounds...AWESOME! I can hardly wait for RDR.I love western games,so this one should please.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Red Dead...Lost Planet 2...Red Dead...Lost Planet 2.

I do hope that I made the right choice with Lost Planet.
Well, if you're influenced by reviews then IGN has a review up for Lost Planet 2 already. http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/108/1087868p1.html

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
bjj hero said:
Is there a demo? Im firmly on the fence over RDR.

I didn't enjoy GTAIV that much, I opened up the middle island then ran out of motivation to keep playing.
I know what you mean. I'm renting RDR and even if I decide to buy it, I'm going to wait for the goty/episodes. I wish I had done that with gta4.

This news shocked me at first (these are the same devs with the $20 mission packs) until I realized that they were probably going to originally include these co-op missions on the disc. I'm sure that the following dlc will be as overpriced as expected. Hopefully not more.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
Holy Free DLC Batman! I wnat Red Dead really bad and this is a nice little cherry on top of my icecream. Woo!