Riders At The World's End - Phase 2: Mortal Danger [FROZEN]

Yorgmiester

Feb 3, 2009
willofbob said:
must...resist...pirates... of ...the... carribean... reference!

name: Angus O'Neill
faction: not really ina faction, but maintains close ties to the red eagles
appearance: tall and ghoulish. he has pale skin that is scarred and pealing, his eyes are grey with cataracts (though he can still see, bizzarely) very red mouth and yellow-grey teeth. so irradiated that he glows slightly in the dark. his hair is grey in colour but maintains some of its original brown. he wears a black and white pinstripe suit, stained and tattered, a formal black trilby with a red ribbon and a tattered white feather
personality: utterly nuts. bonkers. 3 fries short of a happy meal. O'Neill is a friendly soul but has a burning hatred for the Green Gems and Blue Eyes (who he refers to as fanatics and yokels respectively) saying that "it was their kind who caused all this!" speaks in a loud voice and has gathered a small tribe dedicated to rebuilding humanity, but doing it right. they call themselves the Descendants but are not powerful enough to make any real difference (let's say about 20 people). if Angus sounds decent from all this, then you're in for a shock because every day, at exactly 10 in the morning, he will walk into the radiation and preach about the day the world ended, before screaming his lungs out and striking the next person he sees. all-in-all, a nice man with severe delusions and an inability to let go.
equipment: a 44 magnum revolver, a laptop (long run out of power, but will plug it in to any socket he finds intact and press the button just to see if it works) a first aid kit, a fencing rapier sharpened regularly and a notepad and pencil, which he uses to jost down any thoughts that come to him.
vehicle: a carrefully maintained hydrogen powerd car with the chasis of a 1930s bentley, used simply for style, cover folded out from the seats and a machine gun turret that can be fitted through the sunroof. black.
quote: "no. nonononono! never kill someone straight out! they need a chance! a second chance! if people gave others one of those, none of this would have happened..."
Why all this "kind of in the Red Eagles" shit? They're such a loose faction already, I don't understand why people have to make a further distinction. You may as well change it now, as Threewords is about to pop in and tell you to.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Yorgmiester said:
willofbob said:

appearance: tall and ghoulish. he has pale skin that is scarred and pealing, his eyes are grey with cataracts (though he can still see, bizzarely) very red mouth and yellow-grey teeth. so irradiated that he glows slightly in the dark. his hair is grey in colour but maintains some of its original brown. he wears a black and white pinstripe suit, stained and tattered, a formal black trilby with a red ribbon and a tattered white feather
personality: utterly nuts. bonkers. 3 fries short of a happy meal. O'Neill is a friendly soul but has a burning hatred for the Green Gems and Blue Eyes (who he refers to as fanatics and yokels respectively) saying that "it was their kind who caused all this!" speaks in a loud voice and has gathered a small tribe dedicated to rebuilding humanity, but doing it right. they call themselves the Descendants but are not powerful enough to make any real difference (let's say about 20 people). if Angus sounds decent from all this, then you're in for a shock because every day, at exactly 10 in the morning, he will walk into the radiation and preach about the day the world ended, before screaming his lungs out and striking the next person he sees. all-in-all, a nice man with severe delusions and an inability to let go.
equipment: a 44 magnum revolver, a laptop (long run out of power, but will plug it in to any socket he finds intact and press the button just to see if it works) a first aid kit, a fencing rapier sharpened regularly and a notepad and pencil, which he uses to jost down any thoughts that come to him.
vehicle: a carrefully maintained hydrogen powerd car with the chasis of a 1930s bentley, used simply for style, cover folded out from the seats and a machine gun turret that can be fitted through the sunroof. black.
quote: "no. nonononono! never kill someone straight out! they need a chance! a second chance! if people gave others one of those, none of this would have happened..."
Why all this "kind of in the Red Eagles" shit? They're such a loose faction already, I don't understand why people have to make a further distinction. You may as well change it now, as Threewords is about to pop in and tell you to.
Ah, the joy of having a reliable Lieutenant. I don't think there's much to add, really, save what Yorg said already.

Except that I will be coming down heavily on mad people. It's can be hard to survive when there's no laws, everyone carries a gun and you dysfunctional social skills

Khedive Rex

Jun 1, 2008
We have a lot of characters. Let me ask real quick, what kind of RP are we talking? How severe? Is everyone going to make it to the end or is this a game about expanding your ideals through the competing factions?

Also, in unrelated news, you never responded to my question of a Bartelby/Shannow chase-scene backstory. Should I take that as a no?

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Khedive Rex said:
We have a lot of characters. Let me ask real quick, what kind of RP are we talking? How severe? Is everyone going to make it to the end or is this a game about expanding your ideals through the competing factions?

Also, in unrelated news, you never responded to my question of a Bartelby/Shannow chase-scene backstory. Should I take that as a no?
To be honest, I fully expect to loose a good portion of the players after the initial rush. And if everyone stays on, well, we can just make people a little bit more mortal.
Speaking of mortality, anyone who disappears for more than a week without explanation and at the expense of another player (ie leaving them hanging) will be executed. Jut putting that out there...

As for a Bartelby/Shannow episode, I see no reason why not.Send me a PM and we can get it moving!

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
@3W: can we raffle them off to see who gets to kill them? *sparkly puppy dog eyes*
ThreeWords said:
To be honest, I fully expect to loose a good portion of the players after the initial rush. And if everyone stays on, well, we can just make people a little bit more mortal.
Speaking of mortality, anyone who disappears for more than a week without explanation and at the expense of another player (ie leaving them hanging) will be executed. Jut putting that out there...

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Hmmm.....

As for my character relations with everyone of Red Eagles...

Carl sounds like a person I'd have take out the vehicles that she builds...heheheh stunt dummy.
Jake might be around the work area to do... I have no clue, but maybe not be there when see isnt working on anythig. Quiet Time...idk...fail character analysis...
Elias...no idea honestly...
Hallas might be getting into trouble with her with his...clumsyness.

Might have some interaction with Skye D...but thats just an option.

Doc Gnosis

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2010
Country
United States
Impluse_101 said:
Hmmm.....

Carl sounds like a person I'd have take out the vehicles that she builds...heheheh stunt dummy.
Jake might be around the work area to do... I have no clue, but maybe not be there when see isnt working on anythig. Quiet Time...idk...fail character analysis...

Waitamin... Where's Mr. Salt in this chart?

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Doc Gnosis said:
Impluse_101 said:
Hmmm.....

Waitamin... Where's Mr. Salt in this chart?
Better question? Why do you care? *Troll face*

Eh I missed seeing him *tips hat* I apoligize.

As for your Sodium Chloride....I see in his immediate future...many..many head wounds.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
Impluse_101 said:
Hmmm.....

yay i get interaction with a non-green character~

*starts collecting random junk off the street for a peace offering so I don't get hit with a comically oversized wrench*

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
SkyeNeko said:
Impluse_101 said:
Hmmm.....

yay i get interaction with a non-green character~

*starts collecting random junk off the street for a peace offering so I don't get hit with a comically oversized wrench*
It depends on where you wanna go with yours and mine...

I believe it was Khedive Rex who said it best... "Your primary alleigance appears to be to building things instead of to the Red Eagles, which makes you one of the people who doesn't have an immediate rationale to try and kill me."

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
Impluse_101 said:
im so going to get whipped or something for talking to you guys 8D

at least i can say that im only a no0b green jewel member. [small]i dont think that will save me from a beating >_>[/small]

willofbob

Aug 22, 2010
ThreeWords said:
Yorgmiester said:
willofbob said:

Ah, the joy of having a reliable Lieutenant. I don't think there's much to add, really, save what Yorg said already.

Except that I will be coming down heavily on mad people. It's can be hard to survive when there's no laws, everyone carries a gun and you dysfunctional social skills
alright, then. The "kind of red eaagles thing" comes from me not really liking any of the factions, but I'll change it later.

p.s. why can't I be mad?

willofbob

Aug 22, 2010
faction: none
personality: O'Neill is a friendly soul but has a burning hatred for the Green Gems and Blue Eyes (who he refers to as fanatics and yokels respectively) saying that "it was their kind who caused all this!" speaks in a loud voice and has gathered a small tribe dedicated to rebuilding humanity, but doing it right. they call themselves the Descendants but are not powerful enough to make any real difference (let's say about 20 people). every day, at exactly 10 in the morning, he will walk into the radiation and preach about the day the world ended, before screaming his lungs out and striking the next person he sees. all-in-all, a nice man who's incredibly bitter about the apocalypse.
"I've [i/]gone[/i] nuts? I was never sane"

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
Impluse_101 said:
Hmmm.....

Carl would see it as surprising people but just saying Carl dents to drive vehicles that are very agile e.g. bikes and buggies but if it can't be driven across roof tops he doesn't drive it.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
Greens:
Jonathan Shannow - Skye's never met him (sorry if I alternate between Sky and Skye), but she's seen him around occasionally. Obviously he scares her.
Selena Vera - One of Skye's many teachers, Selena teaches her about the Green Jewel faith. Not high on Skye's like list because Selena isn't shy about punishing her if she fails to remember something about their religion. Still, it's hard not to respect the woman.
Jenny Chao - Obviously they are on friendlier terms than Skye is with the other Greens, due to both their positions and their faith level.
Factionless:
Mongrel - They've run into each other on the streets occasionally, but haven't been formally introduced. Skye refers to her as 'that white girl'.
Bartelby Narrow - The only thing Skye's seen of this man is his back as he runs off.
Reds:
June Holiday - Due to the condition of most of her stuff, Skye has been meaning to meet June, but hasn't been able to due to being with a senior Green member.
Blues:
Alturis Melborne - Haven't met yet, but he seems familiar... she's not likely going to attack him at first glance unlike most other Blues.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
avouleance2nd said:
1- I never approved that
2- Mongrel isn?t white, at least read her sheet
well im putting it up to see if you approve or not... and i thought you said she wears really white clothes... *looks back*

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
avouleance2nd said:
yeah i realized that it did sound kinda like telling and not asking so i added it sorry ._.
and i really just see her sometimes, i dont talk to her or anything (hence the lack of a name)

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
willofbob said:
faction: none
personality: O'Neill is a friendly soul but has a burning hatred for the Green Gems and Blue Eyes (who he refers to as fanatics and yokels respectively) saying that "it was their kind who caused all this!" speaks in a loud voice and has gathered a small tribe dedicated to rebuilding humanity, but doing it right. they call themselves the Descendants but are not powerful enough to make any real difference (let's say about 20 people). every day, at exactly 10 in the morning, he will walk into the radiation and preach about the day the world ended, before screaming his lungs out and striking the next person he sees. all-in-all, a nice man who's incredibly bitter about the apocalypse.
"I've [i/]gone[/i] nuts? I was never sane"
You not forbidden from being insane, you'll just be more likely to receive GM-induced bad luck

While we're at it, I'm gonna ask for some more edits: No raditaion glow (you'd be dead by now) and no followers. To be factionless is to be faction-less, not to start your own.
Alternately, you could have your tiny band of followers, but you'd be hounded by the Reds an d everyone else would take potshots at you. Your choice...

Oh, I nearly forgot, get some proper grammar: I want to be able to read the stuff you give me.