Riders At The World's End - Phase 2: Mortal Danger [FROZEN]

willofbob

Aug 22, 2010
ThreeWords said:
All right, fine! We'll start before the back-stories are finished!

Give me a moment to write up an OP, and we'll get movng!
WAIT! you still haven't given me a yae or nae on my revised character sheet

(oh, and Green Jewels should show animosity towatds me and Trevor, as he was caught stealing from them)

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
willofbob said:
ThreeWords said:

(oh, and Green Jewels should show animosity towatds me and Trevor, as he was caught stealing from them)
Wha-? Oh yes. Accepted. And don't worry, the Green Jewels are likely to have latent hostility to everyone...

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
ThreeWords said:
willofbob said:
ThreeWords said:

Wha-? Oh yes. Accepted. And don't worry, the Green Jewels are likely to have latent hostility to everyone...
Can't wait to see the op....

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
Impluse_101 said:
ThreeWords said:
willofbob said:
ThreeWords said:

Can't wait to see the op....
Same here.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
ThreeWords said:
willofbob said:
ThreeWords said:

yay for having no reason to hack people in half with an axe!

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
SkyeNeko said:
yay for having no reason to hack people in half with an axe!
I'll love the points we're we meet up....

This will be EXTREMELY fun if there's more people with you.

willofbob

Aug 22, 2010
BACKSTORY: any members interested, here are a couple of proposed past relationships with my character and his manservant Trevor

Selena Vera: Trevor was once a member of the jewels and a heretic, he has been caught stealing but has (for now) escaped the wrath of the inquisition.

Bartleby Narrow: while fleeing from a perterbed group of raiders, Narrow stumbled apon the apartment uilding Angus uses for a shelter. Angus, being the kind soul that he is, allowed Narrow to take shelter with him and Trevor for a few days.

Jenny Chow: a very brief meeting. His car broke, he paid her, she fixed it. they didn't really get to chatting

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
willofbob said:
Selena Vera: Trevor was once a member of the jewels and a heretic, he has been caught stealing but has (for now) escaped the wrath of the inquisition.
Are you aware that my character probably will have to kill or capture your character now? Selena is not the type of woman who does not hold personal grudges nor is she forgiveful or have short memory.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
The Hairminator said:
willofbob said:
Are you aware that my character probably will have to kill or capture your character now? Selena is not the type of woman who does not hold personal grudges nor is she forgiveful or have short memory.
yaay let's go on a hunt master selena!
*cough*
I am apparently Selena's apprentice now 8D so yeah.
and skye's relationship with june is none of anyone else's business >_> yet.
[sub][sub][sub]please dont kill me inquisitor priestess[/sub][/sub][/sub]

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
willofbob said:
BACKSTORY: any members interested, here are a couple of proposed past relationships with my character and his manservant Trevor

Bartleby Narrow: while fleeing from a perterbed group of raiders, Narrow stumbled apon the apartment uilding Angus uses for a shelter. Angus, being the kind soul that he is, allowed Narrow to take shelter with him and Trevor for a few days.

Jenny Chow: a very brief meeting. His car broke, he paid her, she fixed it. they didn't really get to chatting
Sid "Red" Rostenfer

Caught the two while on patrol in Blue territory, but let them go. Was in the shadows, so all they really saw was Red's glowing red prosthetic eye.

willofbob

Aug 22, 2010
The Hairminator:

willofbob:

hm... well, I'm not expecting Angus to survive long after 3W adds death, so having another threat doesn't seem so bad

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
I just wanted to say, as my first post since being banned:

Thank you.

I am sorry for abandoning the original RP, and I am glad it can be made again. Again, thank you.

Anyway, I will make a character if you are still accepting them. Give me a moment.
Name: Tam Black
Faction: Red Eagles
Appearance: Tam has a shaved head and dull face. She seems paranoid, constantly looking at the corners of her eyes, but this is just habit. At 5-1 with no hair, she isn't exactly a towering aryan. She wears a worn out t-shirt, cargo pants and work boots. She looks about 13.
Personality: Tam is a thug at best. She beats people until they give her anything they have, she will happily murder children if she is getting paid for it and her fists are her way of talking. However, catch her at rest and she seems like a perfectly fine 13 year old girl who knows a bit about pre-atomic biology. This was because growing up with the Red Eagles, all she had for knowledge was a biology book.
Equipment:
1: T-shirt
2: Pants
3: Work Boots
4: Matches
5: A pack of cigarettes.
6: Switchblade
Vehicle: She had a friend who gave her the gift of a modified pre-atomic car. It was changed so the engine was powered by burnables, so that you could burn something in the furnace of the car and it would still go. Apart from that, it's fairly boring. It cruises at a solid 20 miles per hour on a full tank, and goes less and less depending on the stock of the burnables in the furnance.
Quote: "A good Red Eagle says when a guy gets hit in the head, he dies. A great Red Eagle says when a guy gets hit in the head, you are allowed to steal his jacket and his boots."

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Fniff said:
I just wanted to say, as my first post since being banned:

Thank you.

I am sorry for abandoning the original RP, and I am glad it can be made again. Again, thank you.

Anyway, I will make a character if you are still accepting them. Give me a moment.
Name: Tam Black
Faction: Red Eagles
Appearance: Tam has a shaved head and dull face. She seems paranoid, constantly looking at the corners of her eyes, but this is just habit. At 5-1 with no hair, she isn't exactly a towering aryan. She wears a worn out t-shirt, cargo pants and work boots. She looks about 13.
Personality: Tam is a thug at best. She beats people until they give her anything they have, she will happily murder children if she is getting paid for it and her fists are her way of talking. However, catch her at rest and she seems like a perfectly fine 13 year old girl who knows a bit about pre-atomic biology. This was because growing up with the Red Eagles, all she had for knowledge was a biology book.
Equipment:
1: T-shirt
2: Pants
3: Work Boots
4: Matches
5: A pack of cigarettes.
6: Switchblade
Vehicle: She had a friend who gave her the gift of a modified pre-atomic car. It was changed so the engine was powered by burnables, so that you could burn something in the furnace of the car and it would still go. Apart from that, it's fairly boring. It cruises at a solid 20 miles per hour on a full tank, and goes less and less depending on the stock of the burnables in the furnance.
Quote: "A good Red Eagle says when a guy gets hit in the head, he dies. A great Red Eagle says when a guy gets hit in the head, you are allowed to steal his jacket and his boots."
Nice to have you back, Fniff

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
The sun rises over the city, and as usual is tinted slightly green.

Across the city, the Eagles awake, and go about their business. The Red frontier has expanded recently, not only swallowing up swathes of unclaimed land and unprotected noncombatants, but also pressing on the line of the Green Jewels' emplacements. The fighting is fierce and the looting is good, and anyone who's anyone is heading in for a piece of the action.

In the hollow auto-facs, the Jewels are massing. Shannow has given a sermon against the lawless scum, and is rallying the faithful to turn back their advance. A little more pressure and the tide could be turned; this may even work in the Jade King's favor, as the retreating Reds may give more ground than they first took.

In the Central towers, the Blues look out form their lofty observatories and update their maps. As Green and Blue fight to crush one another, their attentions are distracted, and there will surely be opportunities to take. Besides, if they wear each other out, whoever wins will be easy pickings...

And for those without a banner to follow, the nameless, godless, powerless wretches of this damned city, it is just another day...

Go about your own thing, as you see fit. Try to arrange some interactions and meetings...

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
Carl went to a bar like place set up by a small group of red eagles for people to hang out and relax for some time, he just mate another bomb delivery to the greens for the umpteenth time leaving a note on it saying 'may contain explosives :)' and a drawing of a pirate bomb with an atom symbol on it. Carl put up a notice on the bar wall showing a picture of him and written on it 'Carl O'Neil delivers anything anywhere, as long as their is a reasonable payment' he then sat down in the bar and shouted 'I have made a great discovery today,A TOP HAT!' he then unzipped part of his suit pulling out a squashed top hat, he zipped his suit close and then punched to top hat in order to unsquish it and placed it on top of his helmet, though the top hat has several bullet holes in it.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
As the chaos spread throughout the land, you would think all Red Eagles would be taking advantage of this, however this is one lone woman ,who is a part of them, working within the confines of her home. Her home within containing her own chaos, that being not keeping her home in order. Gears, pipes, scrap metal of all kinds scattered throughout her house.

Her name is June Holiday, a mechanic, repairman, engineer, all things dealing with machinery.

She was sitting at a table with a light overhanging it busy fixing a timepiece that she had built not too long ago, and was just about to finish untill.....

"S**t!" the mechanic exclaims "I knew I didn't have that bit...." looking back behind her in the mess of her house.

"Great...I get to back scavanger hunt now." sighing heavily and gets up out of her seat, and the mear act causing a junk pile slide. "...S**t."

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
Sun is in the sky oh why oh why would I wanna be anywhere else...
Skye groaned as she got up. She had no idea whether Selena would come find her for another mission today, but she figured if she wasn't at home, the Inquisitor-Priestess would find her later. It only took her half an hour to get ready for the outside world. A glance in a piece of polished metal confirmed her male appearance.

'Revolver... Axe... Knife.' Each weapon found its proper place, and she was off. Most of the Greens were preparing for a minor war with the Reds, but Skye was a fool if she thought that that would be able to distract her and her trainer from hunting down heretics in all this mess. What was it that Selena always said? 'Do not let anything distract you from your duties to the Jewel god.' or something like that.

"May as well find her before she finds me and gives me a stern talking to..." She crossed her arms as she began walking through the factories, asking the guards and sentries if they had seen the Inquisitor-Priestess recently.