Riders At The World's End - Phase 2: Mortal Danger [FROZEN]

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
Red stood on what was once a massive highway overpass, once a massive land bridge; it had long ago broken in several sections, each creating an artificial bluff. This particular bluff was deep in Green territory, but Red paid it little heed, he was a scout, e was accustomed to this situation. Looking through a pair of binoculars, he saw the wreckage of a dozen and a half vehicles in what looked like an old city park. Several motorcycles, a few trucks, even a mono wheel all littered the park, the dead still laid where they were slain. Most were Greens, but there were a few Blue bodies.

Red grimaced, he many not have gotten along with others at base, but it still pained him to see his fellows slain all the same. Sighing, he picked up his buggy?s radio

?Base, this is R-1, I have eyes on last nights furball, confirmed dozen and a half vehicles destroyed, and at least five are ours. I?m going down to have a look.?

Red jumped into his dune buggy and slowly began to drive off the old highway, double checking his minigun?s belt feeders to make sure they were ready, just in case.

The Clown

Don't bother running
Jun 29, 2009
Hallas woke to the smell of burnt wood and dirt, he sat up, blinking and shielding his eyes at the red dust and glare.

He had spent yet another night sleeping rough, he had hoped to find some sort of shelter, he had rode for hours through the storm but had eventually taken to sleeping under a tree with a petrol lit fire.

"Cowards....." he muttered to himself as he strapped his things to the back of his bike, the small gang that he had been raiding with the day before had scattered after they were attacked by a group of green jewel soldiers, leaving him to fight them off, hadn't been easy and he was still recovering from a bullet would to his right shoulder.

The crimson sun was barely risen as he started up his bike, steam billowing from the exhaust, he set off over the loose dirt and then onto a cracked road. He drove for hours, the sun now high above his head came up towards a bar, it was ragged, but looked promising enough.

"This better be a sound place or im'ma have to kill folks," He thought to himself as he parked his bike outside and approached the door.

one hand rested on his shotgun one reached towards the door. He twisted the handle slowly then pushed the door aside, he took three slow and pronounced steps into the bar, letting his boots echo across the room on the wooden floor then stopped and uttered two words.

"Hello Boys."

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
In a grim future, where order is a dream and lives are mere tools to be used by unseen leaders in the darkness, where the only thing left is to wait for death.

Look.

Look at the deathly beauty that is the City, with it's infinite rubble and broken dreams. Look, at the despair down below.

Look at the 13 year old, searching the dead body of a man that she probably beat to death. Look, as she smiles grimly as she finds a lighter on the body. Look, as she pulls a cigarette from the worn down pack she has, and lights it with the old lighter.

She takes a hit from the cigarette, and heads to her car.

Her name is Tam. If she was a normal girl in some suburb, right now she would be slowly waking up to go to school, but as any other normal 13 year old in post-atomic America, she must do things that would seem out of the norm or anti-social in the pre-atomic days.

She gets into her car, and starts it up. She tosses the lighter out of the window. It lands on the corner of the road, probably to be forgotten.

Just another piece of junk on the side of a road in a city whose name has been long forgotten.

I think this should be the theme to the RP: Link

Jun 26, 2009
Jacob was still, silent. Like he always was when he found a good spot. He stared down the scope of his pistol, which was loaded with a 50 calibur bullet, placed on a cheast-high wall on the rooftop of a two story high abandoned building. He had been there for about an hour, waiting silently for an unsuspecting victim to stroll by. Luck had chosen him today, a group of teenagers walked along sticking together, clinging to a false sense of 'hope' because of their numbers. Numbers meant nothing when you were faced with Jacob, he was too smart, to quick, to silent. What granted him his skill? His cold, hard, uncaring attitude to life. It disgusted him. Hope, the thought of it made him silently chuckle to himself. He waited till two of the group were in a position were he could hit them both.

Waiting... Waiting... Still... Silent... A sudden bang shattered the silent atmosphere as two teenagers were instantly killed. Nobody could surivive a 50 calibur bullet, they were already dead when Jacob had set his eyes on them. There were four left. They scattered, looking for were Jacob was as he put away the pistol. He pulled out his grapple hook crossbow. Another one of Jacob's 'killer' traits were about to show, total disregard for his own life. He spread his arms out. "I am an Eagle, watch me fly." The teenagers looked at him, scared, but they saw no reason to run, this man was about to kill himself. Right? Jacob ran and jumped off the top of the wall, shooting a lampost with the crossbow. He swung on it, the teenagers looking in total awe. Jacob was expiriancing immense pain in his arm, caused by the swinging. He let go of the crossbow, landing on his knees and hands on the hard floor.

Jacob stood up and looked at the new cuts on his hands, not a problem he was used to pain. He pulled out the pistol he wasn't using before, this one loaded with 9mm bullets, and began firing at the now running group of four. He hit two in the back, one in the leg and one in the arm. The two who he hit in the back were on the floor, crawling away, the one who got hit in the leg limped as fast as could away, screaming in immense pain, and the final one continued to run, attempting to ignore the pain but was still slowed. "Persistance never ceases to upset me... Why do you run? I am doing you a favor..." He put the gun away and pulled out both his knives. "Peace shall be given at the end of days." He threw a knife and hit the running one in the back, causing them to fall over dead. Jacob only had to walk to the limping one, he stabbed him in the back of the head. Hr strolled over to the other dead body and pulled out the knife. One of the 'crawlers' had given up and died. The last one was a girl. Jacob rolled her over to look at her in the eyes.

"Please don't kill me!" She shouted. "I'll do... Anything..." Jacob was taken aback. "Not all us Eagles are the same, what stories have you heard to mark us all as sex-obsessed idiots? No, I shall not rape you young girl... How old are you?" Jacob asked her. "I dunno... About 15... You don't look much older..." The girl managed to wimper out. "Do I not? Well, I do not count my age as this..." Jacob said as he placed his hand on his body. "But this..." He then placed it on his head. "I don't expect you to understand, your mind is still hazey. Let me free you from that." He cut her neck and stood up, letting her bleed, and closed his eyes. "Rest in peace, innocent soul, may you never fully understand the terrors I saved you from."

Jacob fell onto his left knee, he had managed to hold back the pain of the fall for only so long and was now feeling an immense pain in his knee, hence why he had fallen on it. He stood up again and limped over to his crossbow, reloading his pistols with new bullets as he did. He grabbed it and limped over to his bike, which was next to the building he had been in. He got on it and drove towards the closest Eagle base to were he was, hoping to find someone with medical knowledge or at least painkillers there.

Was that post OK?

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Beautiful. Do you want our characters to meet up, cos I kinda wanna get my thing going.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Thank you. Well, I have too many groups under me. Someone else gotta do it. Anyway, want to start the meet-up?

Jun 26, 2009
Jacob sped, finding it hard to concentrate under the stress of the pain. It didn't help that he had to use his newly damaged hands to drive. He thought all was good, that the roads were clear, when he suddenly saw a car. He didn't have long to react, he was going fast and caterpillar tracks aren't exactly renowned for their braking ability. He hit the accelerator hard in the hope he could just get ahead. Ugh, hope... He looked at the driver, it was a thirteen year old girl. What the? He just got past enough so it wouldn't do damage, but the car still hit the back of his bike causing him to spin and stop just before hitting a wall.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Tam screamed and yelled as her car slammed into the bike. She could barely control the vehicle, and it slammed into a wall. Her head slammed against the wheel, bring fresh pain to her head. She gritted her teeth, and stumbled out of the car.

"What the fuck!? You fucking idiot, what the fuck where you thinking in that tiny fucking brain!? Shit, I coulda died from hitting that wall! And do you know how much that car is worth?!" Tam shouted in the general direction of the person she hit.

[spoiler: OCC] Foul mouthed, ain't she?[/spoiler]

Jun 26, 2009
Jacob looked at his bloody hands. "Be quiet little girl, you're giving me a headache..." He got off his bike and continued to look at his hands. "The blood conveys a story, it guides us and is a curse at the same time..." He looked at Tam and put his arms to his side. "Shouldn't a child such as you be home. Alas, what comes next is your own..." He went to grab his gun, but the pain was too much, he closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again. "A shame for sure, I apologize for not being able to free you from torment. Perhaps you should return to your guardian before I recover. Run along, you don't want to mess with an Eagle now... Do you?"

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Tam put up a middle finger. Shit, she thought, it's one of those idiots who think they are so smart with their little remarks and their little snips. God, next thing he is going to start banging on about how he is going to write that novel he always wanted to do right now, he just has to do a few things first. Tam prayed the bastard would die before it would come to that.

"Fuckhead, it's after the apocalypse. No one has parents anymore." Tam got a cigarette from a pack of cigarettes. "You got a smoke, or you just too much of a pussy to enjoy yourself? Too busy crying in your room failing to get a start on your poems? Anyway, I am an Eagle too. Now, Poem Boy, you need some medical stuff?"

Jun 26, 2009
Jacob tilted his head. "You are too young... Your mind is that of someone even lower then your age. You think by swearing, you are tough, this is not the case. It makes me think that you are insecure. Gah, the Eagles are fools! They never cease to anger me! Children like yourself do not belong in our ranks, you should be in a shelter somewhere! And you smoke too?! Gah! The person responsible for allowing you to join will know true terror!" He walked over to Tam and grabbed the cigarette out of her mouth. "STICKS OF SIN AND VICE!" He threw it to the ground and stomped on it. "They grant only pain... A long and drawn out destruction... You shall not have another while under my watchful gaze!" He put his open palm forward. "Give me the rest, or I shall take them from you."
Over dramatic, ain't he?

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Tam stared at him then laughed. She laughed for a while, and was still chuckling when she managed to get enough airs into her lungs to talk again after laughing for that long.

"Heh..I see you can do a good Green Jewels impression, I'd love to see your Blue Eyes impression. Anyway, no dice, poetry boy. If I can't have my cigs, I'd probably just steal some from someone. Anyway, the person who got me into this is now 6 feet under, if you get what I mean." Tam managed to finish chuckling. She searched around in her pockets, and got box of matches. She got another cigarette from the pack, and lit it with a match. She took a hit from the cigarette and blew the smoke into the man's face.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Impluse_101 said:
Your both crazy.
Hey, the crazies are the most awesome. Still, I am fairly proud of my little bitchy 13 year old. She is based off a character I have in a video game.