Riders At The World's End - Phase 2: Mortal Danger [FROZEN]

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
"Fuck you, Doctor Pervert. I know your type. Anyway, I am 13, so you won't get your fucking kicks!" Tam gave the middle finger to Mongrel.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
willofbob said:
i responded in chat last night about that. im trying not to respond in thread w OOCs

'Selena's not around. Again. I guess I'll go get this information by myself.' Before she left to go to June's house, she stopped by the one of the supply rooms and picked up a small engine. 'Doesn't hurt to come bearing gifts...' She then bundled up a set of red colored clothes and took off her green ones, keeping only her Jewel pendant as a symbol of her loyalties.

Outside it was late afternoon, and fairly hot. Skye made sure to take an extra swig of water before venturing out. Her poor motorcycle coughed and sputtered in the heat, but eventually started up, piece of trash that it was. She offered up a small prayer before leaving, both that the Green Jewels help her with her plan, and that they prevent her vehicle from exploding. With that, she accelerated out of Green Territory, off to see the mechanic.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
"Would a good fucking paedo say he is a paedo? Fuck no, you can go fuck right off." Tam continued to put up the middle finger.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
"Just fuck off. I can take care of myself. Now, if you can let me talk, I want to ask if you can do anything other then fucking waltz around saying 'Ohhh I have a PHD in fuck all! I am sooooo great!'?" Tam asked.

Jun 26, 2009
Jacob's eyebrow raised as he listened to the conversation. "Tam, shut up." He lightly backhanded her around the back of her head. "Anyway, we may be being hunted by The Jewels and we need to get a group to help us defend against them. Are you interested?"

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
"Finally..." Skye stepped off her bike in front of June's shop. Although, there really was no way to tell if she was home. The solid door boomed as she pounded on it. 'Man, I hope she's here or this whole trip was a waste and a risk... nah Selena will forgive me for talking to a Red if it helps me get information.' She knocked again, wondering if she was disturbing some super intricate experiment or something.

Jun 26, 2009
"Thats fine, a doctor will do well for us. Its not as if I'm gonna turn down any help right now. And neither should little miss Swear-y right her. We need all the help we can get if what I think is correct, I'm not stupid." Jacob offered his hand for a shake. "So can I expect your help?"

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Poking her head up over a pile of junk in response to the knock "Now who could that be." getting up from her mat and walking over to the door opening the eyeshutter to see who was at the door "Hmm?" looking down to see Skye "Oh!" closing the shutter and unlocking her door with her wrench, opening the door. "Come on in" Skye nodding then went inside.

"Now what would today's request be from you Morning Glory?" greeting Skye after she entered. "You looked like you gone through hell," chuckling after she said that "Oh wait, we're already there with first class tickets!"

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
"Haha June, haha. I just got out of a squad annihilation, and I am pissed as hell. Happened right outside your house actually. Would you happen to know who the two Reds were that replaced several of my team's internal organs with various metal objects?" Skye put down the engine on June's table nonchalantly. It was more a gift than a bribe anyways.

Jun 26, 2009
"Good idea, Tam you stay here while I go with her to find this mechanic." Jacob took Mongrel to his bike and got on. "What is your name, by the way? I am Jacob, it is a pleasure to meet you. May you point to the direction of this mechanic?" There was enough room on the back of the bike for Mongrel to get on with ease.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
"I do remember a ruckus outside," rubbing her forehead and wipes away the suit off it "but going into specifics I got this one girl...out.." slowly stopping her sentence before looking around to see weither or not the medic girl was here, but seeing a window open. "Oh..." walking over to the corner to find what appeared to be the medic setting up her own little area here. Looking over the area, she found the medic's note "Sssshhhhhhhhhhh**********t."

"To continue that broken train, I found this one girl outside and rushed out to get her out of the firefight so she wouldn't get killed." turning and giving the note to Skye "and I didn't really get to see anyone ELSE outside."

"She seems like a nice kid, and with that she might find someone and bring them here. So thats a nice thought to have hanging over our heads." sighing and taking a look at the gift Skye brought. "Hmm, this might be small enough for my current project." picking up the small engine and taking over to what appered to be the skeleton of a sentry gun.

"It's a number I've been wanting to build for the shop, since there hasn't been really any offensive defences for this place. It'll be fun trying to program this." placing the engine down next to the sentry.

Heading back to the door to relock it and looking up at the window. She picks up a poke with a hook on it, hitting the window so it falls shut. "There we go, Anyways, If I get any information on them, you might check back with me soon in a day or two."

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
"Right. Does this medic bringing friends over imply that I should make a hasty exit?" Skye leaned against a bit of table that wasn't invisible under mounds of papers and scraps, brushing her bangs absentmindedly. 'Who else would know... maybe this medic girl knows who they are. I should wait and see if she shows up. Hopefully she won't be bringing an entire army with her... still. Best to be ready.' She watched June work on the sentry as she sharpened her ax. Then her knife. "Oh by the way, the upgrades to my revolver are awesome. She fires beautifully and accurately." Her fingers examined the flower on the side as she reloaded it.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Turning immediatly as she heard the knock on the door, slowly turning back to Skye and puts her finger over her mouth and takes her to a back room, sliently in her hear "[sub]You don't need to leave, just stay here and be quiet for the moment. I'll come back for you once she leaves.[/sub]" closing the door and locking it with her wrench.

Walking back to the door and opening the eyehole to see her back, seeing Mongel...and a company of one other. Sh*******t.... closing the shutter and unlocking the door and opening it. "Hey there, you ran off without a word." looking up to see the other person. A boy "Huh, another Eagle, I rarely get the pleasure of meeting others." chuckling at the past memories of her chasing away other Reds that did the ultimate wrong to her. "They never did stay long, but reguardless, come on in."

Italics means she was thinking sh***t. Sub being a whisper.

Edit: Fixed post for one person hereness~

The Clown

Don't bother running
Jun 29, 2009
"Yeah I've got a ride, how the hell did you think I got to this dang place, it's in the middle of no where." He said cheerfully as he examined the package, shifting is gently in his hands to judge the dimensions and weight of the bomb.

Hallas then turned his head, scanning the bar for any signs of danger then stood up with a groan as he strained his wounded shoulder.

"We best be headin off Carl, do ya get a bonus if you delivery it quicker?" he remarked smugly as he walked towards the door, his boots still making loud thuds as he did.