Riders At The World's End - Phase 2: Mortal Danger [FROZEN]

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Would anyone mind if I introduced Tam to this by showing her doing a spot of the old ultraviolence nearby?

Jun 26, 2009
"Heh... Well lets just say I'm closer to Tam's age then your own..." Jacob sped up until they arrived at the mall. "Hey! Tam! We got some stuff, you here?" He got off the bike and looked around. "Come, or do I have to look for you?"

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
A man ran towards them. He was covered in blood, and multiple wounds dotted his body. He had fear in his eyes, the fear that comes from being prey, and only from being prey. He was looking around constantly for something.

"Oh God, you gotta help me! This psychotic girl just attacked me! I am bleeding bad, you gotta he--" Suddenly, he started gagging. An impression of a knife came from his chest. The man fell over. He must have been choking on his own blood. Tam ran to Jacob and Mongrel.

"Shit, that was excellent! The knife was thrown beautifully, much better then that shitty switchblade I had! It hit in his lungs, so he is probably going to die a slow death by suffocation! Isn't it wonderful when children learn things?" Tam smiled with a malice only seen from schoolyard bullies and serial killers.

The victim grabbed the trousers of Tam. Unable to speak, he managed to gargle out the approximation of help. This was cut off by Tam slamming her boot on the man's cheek, finally putting him out of his misery.

"Well, that was a fun experience." She kicked the body over on it's side, and grabbed the knife protruding out of his back. She cleaned off some of the bloodstains.

"So, what have you been up to?" She asked, still cleaning up the bloodstains.

Jun 26, 2009
Jacob raised his eyebrow. "You are a psychotic little thing aren't you? You could of at least killed him quickly, that was just harsh. Well, who am I to talk, I'm just as psychotic no?" Jacob laughed. "Then again, most people in this world are..." He sighed. "Alas, let us not dwell on the matter. We managed to get some medical equipment and whatnot, now we just need to get a few Eagles to help us defend. I think we should hole up in the Mall, it seems to be a good spot."

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
"I killed him because check this shit out." She presented the large knife, the doll and the hand cranked battery charger.

"This shit I just found on random guys. The doll is worth precisely ****, but it could be worth a quick buck if we sell it to some idiotic parent. And also, fuck off. Medicals isn't a real science." Tam chuckled.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
"Yeah, you medical retards say that they repair bodies, but who discovers the body in the first fucking place? Oh yeah, the biologists! If history was without biologists, you wouldn't be calling yourself a doctor, you'd be nothing!" Tam stopped chuckling and frowned.

Jun 26, 2009
"Oh dear..." Jacob stepped between the 'ladies'. "Now now, we need to work together here. None of us wants to die... Well, most of us, but lets not get into that..." Jacob sighed. "Come now, Tam, you go get some random Eagles to help us. Mongrel, you set up your gear in the mall. I shall go and collect things we can use to fortify our position." Jacob got on his bike and drove it into a hiding spot then walked into the mall to find some things.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Tam pointed to Mongrel.

"This is not over, *****." She said, before searching for somewhere to go to find some gang members to back them up.

She walked into a suitable looking bar (It looked more like just another ruined room with slightly more people then usual) and broke a glass.

"Alright bitches, who wants to join a gang?" She asked, confidently. A man stood up.

"Hey, you shut your mouth. Get the fuck out of here, kid." He said, slowly and hatefully.

Tam decided this was a perfect time to try out a new idea for a fighting style she came up with.

The walls were covered in blood. The floor was practically wet with blood, too. Vomit as well. Most of the limbs of the man who challenged Tam were so cut up it was impossible to tell what they were, but some of them were recognizable as part of arms and legs. Tam had to admit, doing that fighting style on a human again made her sick to the stomach. Most of the people ran off while she fought the man who challenged her, but 15 stayed. A guy who would probably look terrifying if he wasn't cringing with fear came up to Tam.

"Can... Can we join your group?" He asked. She smiled, and nodded.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Tam came back to the mall, with the 15 guys in toll.

"Well, look at that. You make a sign that essentially says "Please rape, pillage and/or murder the fuck out of me." and I get 15 guys. Biology wins out, I tell you. Anyway, take that sign down. I haven't heard of a neutral hospital, and that's because everyone who made one is currently on the side of the road, rotting." Tam smirked at Mongrel.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
Skye thanked June and left. 'Jacob huh... I wonder how many Jacobs there are running around with 2 girls in tow.' She hopped on her bike and accelerated out of the semi-neutral area. There weren't very many people out since it was fairly hot outside, most of them were on the lower levels and not on the bridges. ... ... ... Nothing. 'They must have gone inside a building... I can't see them anymore.' She decided to poke around a little more before leaving. She was dressed like a red, and nothing she had on, not even her bike, looked like they were worth anything.

Jun 26, 2009
Jacob came along pulling ten great big sheets of metal in a wheelbarrow. In his hand he seemed to be holding a cutting device, presumably to cut the metal. "I managed to gather some good metal, should be enough to build suitable defenses." Jacob pulled off the sheets of metal. "I do enjoy hard work, it really makes me feel alive..." Jacob began cutting up the sheets of metal into smaller pieces. "Tam, did you ever know your parents?" Jacob asked, wondering.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
"Hmm, Poetry Boy, I think you are getting out of character. You better go cry for about two hours, that'll get things straight." Tam laughed. "Well... Yes, actually. For about five years. Then they were murdered by Blue Eyes. That's basically it. What's your story?"

Jun 26, 2009
"I don't know were you get all this crying from, I never cry." Jacob positioned some of the metal sheets as chest high walls. "My story? Eh, not much to talk about really... I never knew my parents, had to live on my own from the start. You probably expect me to say 'It was hard' or something stupid like that, truth is it wasn't. When I was smaller I used to be able to hide anywhere, nobody could catch me. Only joined the Eagles a year ago, made things easier seen as I couldn't hide as well anymore."

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
"You never cry, yet you are a fucking pussy. See the connection?" Said Tam.

Jun 26, 2009
"I am a pussy? Did you see me fight? They ran in terror from my ALL POWERFULL MIGHT!!!" Jacob coughed. "Sorry, I always get carried away when I think about killing... But still, if you can be philosophical while you fight against a group on your own you are not a pussy. They were scared of me, it was rather funny."