Roleplay through skype

joalics

Nov 23, 2008
I hope this is the correct place to post this otherwise jut notify me and i will change it. But to the point. Hi i have been looking all over the internet to find an active roleplay group in my vicinity without succes. So i decided since i've been using skype for the last 5 months to give roleplay through skype a go. So if anyone shares the same faith as me and is willing to give it a try please contact me. Im new to roleplay apart from the pc rpg genre. im 17 years old, i live in Belgium, in the vicinity of Mol, i speak Dutch and English and would prefer to try out vampire the masquerade/requiem but im open to any other World of Darkness rpg or even D&D. I've got quite a lot of spare time through the week in the evening 'because of school you see' and i hope the escapist community can help me out here.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
Roleplay? Hell why not RP here? were a grand ole Crew.

World of Darkness? what is that exactly?

joalics

Nov 23, 2008
Because i think it lacks a certain social excperience if you forum rpg not to say that its bad just it isn't what im looking for. And World of Darkness is if you know what Dungeons and Dragons is its similair only set in the present while your character is a vampire a werewolf a mage etc. its overall darker than D&D

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
Have you tried forum RPing? I was suspicious at it at first, too. But the quality of the RP's tend to be much higher, and you can do things that are usually impossible in Real time ones.

RPing over Skype does sound interesting, however.

joalics

Nov 23, 2008
I've tried it just for a little bit but same as i said before it lacks the social experience.