RP Digest #8

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
RP Digest #8

This week on RP Digest: Marshmallow adventurers,Pokemon trainers, and 300 year-old teenage dragon slayers.

Read Full Article

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
The Digest....... lives?

*Tears up*

It's....... The Recession...... It's almost over......

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
This is all because of you guys. You wanted it to come back, so it's back. You've just gotta keep those write ups coming in!

Also, we're going to start accepting advertisements for RPs, so if you're starting one up, let me know that, too.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Hooray!

Where's my badge?

Anyway, glad to see it up and going again.
Susan Arendt said:
This is all because of you guys. You wanted it to come back, so it's back. You've just gotta keep those write ups coming in!

Also, we're going to start accepting advertisements for RPs, so if you're starting one up, let me know that, too.
Will do. Also, is the 'Flunky' who posted this your flunky, or just a general office flunky..? Like an intern.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Oh, I wish I had a part in the 'Shadow In The Void' RP... I really should start looking into that forum... so many good things I'm missing :(

Too bad I'd only go for Sci-Fi-y RPs.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Woo! Marshmallows!
I'm in that one!
Go me!
Mookie_Magnus said:
Hooray!

Where's my badge?

Susan Arendt said:

Will do. Also, is the 'Flunky' who posted this your flunky, or just a general office flunky..? Like an intern.

a flunky?

I know what a flunky is, but I don't see...

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Mookie_Magnus said:
Hooray!

Where's my badge?

Susan Arendt said:

Departmental flunky. :) It is a tradition in publishing (at least everywhere I've ever worked) to call the Editorial Assistant "Flunky" until either they are promoted, or a new EA is hired.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Yay for marshmallows! :3

I might have another one coming up soon, I'll write up a summary as soon as I get my idea's written down xD
but yay for the Digest!

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Yes It lives. Thanks for everyone I was hoping that this would finally start up again, and it lives, thank god it lives.

Earthbound

Aug 13, 2008
Ah, I missed the RP Digest. Kind of lost track of it after my last RP cliffhanger'd. Time to get absorbed back into the RP section.