RP INTEREST THREAD (John Dies At the End and This Book Is Full Of Spiders by David Wong)

Viking Incognito

Master Headsplitter
Nov 8, 2009
So, I had an idea for a J.D.A.T.E RP right after I finished the second book in the series, but I wasn't quite confident enough to put it on here. Now I figure, what the hell, why not make an interest thread. So, below you will find everything you need to know about the RP. Lte me know if you are interested when you finish reading.

[HEADING=1]
Today?s Forecast: Sunny With A Chance Of Apocalypse (A John Dies At The End RP)
[/HEADING]

?I think that went well.? Robert said, entering the front door of Nash?s house.

Nash shot him a murderous look as he headed to the bathroom to get a towel. He began wiping the surprisingly odorless orange slime from his hair while Robert took two beers from the fridge.

?Excluding the part where you got frosted like a doughnut I mean.? Robert teased, taking a sip from the bottle.

Nash exited the bathroom, orange streaks still staining his shirt, which he took off before plopping down on the couch.

?Not in a talking mood?? Robert said.

Nash suddenly jolted to his feet and whirled around to face him.

?I could have died you stupid asshole! You had one job! Watch the fucking entrance! But your 12 year old level of intelligence demanding that you piss in the teacher?s lounge coffeepot was apparently higher priority than my life! That goddamn Jell-O was gonna drown me! Have you ever been eaten alive by a living car-sized lump of shitty high-school cafeteria Jell-O? I didn?t think so! Fuck you Robert!?

Nash?s breathing evened out and he settled back on the couch. Robert walked up behind him and handed him the second beer.

?Got that out of your system?? Robert asked in a friendly tone.

?Yeah. Let?s play Mortal Kombat.? Nash responded after a relived sigh.

The sunlight coming through the glass patio door woke Nash up a few hours later. He was alone on the couch and his mouth tasted like stale beer. Robert had worn off, as usual. But he had left a stack of paper on the coffee-table with a Post-It Note.

Here are the newest wannabes. You might want to actually pick some this time.
?Your imaginary friend​

Nash scratched his head and, after checking to make sure the pot didn?t smell like piss, made some coffee with a little cream and an unhealthy amount of sugar.
As he exited the kitchen, he eyed the small silver pill bottle siting on the counter. He put down his coffee, and picked up the bottle. It was cold to the touch and began twitching slightly in his hand.

Nash slid open the patio door and walked out into the backyard. He unlocked the metal trapdoor next to the empty rubber blow-up pool and walked down the wood steps. The previous owner of Nash?s house had been a paranoid WW2 veteran who lived to see the cold war. Suburban bomb-shelters were all the rage at the time.

Nash flicked the light switch and glanced around at the shelves. They were inconsistently populated with an assortment of bazar objects. For example: a DVD with a pentagram graphic on one side, a glass jar with a creature inside that looked like a cross between a wasp, a spider, and a human eyeball, and a blood red sex-toy covered in vicious looking barbs.

A new edition was a chemistry-lab beaker filled with what looked like the orange Jell-O from last night. Robert must have put it there while Nash was asleep.

Nash put the pill bottle in the cooler next to the staircase, then turned off the lights and hurried back up the stairs. He locked up the shelter, then headed back into the house.

He changed into some clean clothes and then sat on the couch. He was reaching for the remote when the stack of paper on the table caught his eye again.

?What?s the worst that could happen?? Nash joked to himself as he began looking through the applications.

He knew that the worst that could happen was far, far beyond what any human could comprehend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to my RP. The setting, plot, and tone are based on the novels John Dies at the End and This Book is Full of Spiders by David Wong.

The series is a unique hybrid of gut-busting comedy, and pants-wetting horror, and I am hoping we can recreate that.

If you have not read either of David Wong?s books you are still free to submit a character, but the style might take a bit of getting used to. ( Also you should go read them both right now)

Like the books, this RP will take place in an Undisclosed modern day American city that is facing threat by horrific other-dimensional eldritch monsters known as ?Shadow People?, which are exactly what they sound like, and thier army of demonic creatures. The series doesn?t subscribe to any particular mythology, but religion does come into it a bit (you?ll understand in a bit).

The player characters will be a group of people who were unlucky enough to get dragged into this terrifying struggle between worlds. Most people are first made aware of the terrible truth by taking the drug called ?Soy Sauce?, sometimes unwillingly. When someone takes soy sauce, it allows them to see the hell that is popping up all around them, and they can never stop seeing it, especially not after they are dead. The known side effects include hyper-awareness, enhanced motor control, temporary temporal displacement, and mild clairvoyance, but there are surly more that have not been discovered. All of your characters will have submitted an application on Nash and Robert?s website to help them fight the good fight (also known as your character sheet).

Nash Tringem and Robert Stevenson are two unlucky bastards who find themselves with little choice but to defend the unaware masses from The Shadow Men. Well, ?Two? is kind of subjective (you?ll see)

Guns, fire, blades, they are serviceable weapons when fighting the demons, but their unholy nature leaves them vulnerable to things like crosses, holy water, and other improvised ?holy weapons?, i.e. a baseball bat wrapped in pages from the bible.

This RP will be played out through several chapters with different challenges in each one and if anyone is willing to be my co-gm, I would welcome that BUT if you wish to be co-gm, you have to have read at least one of the books, to ensure you have a handle on the material.

1) I am your Lord and Master and shall not be questioned. (unless you can prove I?m wrong)
2) No godmoding, Mary-Sueing, or any other undesirable characters. You will be informed if there is something of the sort about your submission.
3) If you get accepted I will expect you to post consistently. If you will be gone for a long period of time, be sure to inform me (or the Co-GM).
4) I want all posts to be of reasonable length, so no single lines, but you don?t have to make a whole paragraph with each post.
5) If you make the RP less fun for the other players, there will be consequences. The severity of consequences will dependent on how bad you screw up.
For the most part, Undisclosed is a lot like most other mid-western/southern American towns. The problem is, in this town, three friends can walk into a dark alley, and only two will come out having no memory that the third even existed. When French explores discovered the area, they named it ?Serieusement, vissez ce lieu? Which translates to ?Seriously, fuck this place? and marked it on their map with a crude drawing of what looked like Satan?s asshole. The county that Undisclosed resides in has more than three times the rate of mental illness than anywhere in the tri-state area. The highest building in town is 10 floors, because the Mall that was going to be built several years ago got canceled half way through construction when all three main investors vanished into thin air; literally, there were four witnesses. There are two MacDonald?s, a Burger King, a Denny?s and a Starbucks, but no franchise shopping centers. The police force is vaguely familiar with the spooky shit that goes on in town and occasionally give Nash and Robert a call. Other than that, it?s a regular low-income mid-west/southern shithole.
Thank you for applying to fight the devil with us. Fill out this form and email it to us at [email protected]?. You won?t be getting paid, by the way.
Name: Full name please
Age: No applicants younger than 17. You have too much life left to live.
Appearance: A picture will do if you want (especially if you are a hot chick)
Any Previous monster fighting experience: Y/N
(If yes to previous question) How much:
Things to Note: (Mental sickness, criminal record, tendency to sexually assault former employers, etc.)
Special Skills: Are you a doctor? A money launderer? A priest? What are you good for specifically.
History: Tell us about yourself. Where did you come from, how did you first become aware of Soy Sauce and everything else, why do you want to help, you get the idea.
In case any of you are too dumb to fill out a demon fighting application on the internet, Nash and I have mock ups of our own for you to copy.
Name: Nash Eli Tringem
Appearance: Caucasian, about 5?11, messy brown hair, brown eyes. Likes to wear t-shirts, with a long black coat and jeans. Usually wearing sneakers.
Any Previous monster fighting experience: Yes
(If yes to previous question) How much: About 5 years
Things to Note: Schizophrenic (but peacefully coexistent with it)
Special Skills: Lots of experience with otherworldly entities, and can utilize Robert?s being.
History: Nash was born and raised in Undisclosed, a suffered the consequences. His dad vanished without a trace while he was still in the womb. He was born schizophrenic and struggled with it for most of his life. He took medications to control it but they rarely worked. The activity in his head would go through stages of severity, and at times it was almost like the voice in his head was possessing him. After a series of fights when he was 15, he was put in a ?special needs? school. He graduated from that school, and went to a nearby college, the next year, but he didn?t last long.
He was a 19 year old freshman at a frat party, not an unusual sight. But as the night went on and people began leaving, he and some other kids found themselves in the back room with the kicker for the collage football team. He started showing off this drug called Soy Sauce. He shot up with it and soon everyone was doing it, except Nash. The voice in his head was louder and bigger than it had ever been. He almost had a panic attack and tried to leave, until the Kicker stuck him with a syringe from behind. In that moment, it was like he could see the whole world, the whole universe. Then the voice in his head was quite, for the first time in a long time. When Nash opened his eyes, he found himself being picked up off the floor by someone he had never seen before, but instantly recognized.
?Get up you stupid asshole, he?s gonna kill us!? the familiar stranger said. His voice was exactly the same as the one in his head. Exposure to the Soy Sauce had manifested the Voice as a real person for the time being.
Robert, the voice, dragged him to safety. The cops later said that their best guess was someone went nuts with a chainsaw then vanished into thin air. It took time to get used to the idea that his whole life was going to be different, but after a long adjustment period, and a lot of mistakes, Nash and Robert learned to work together and discovered how to fight off the other-dimension assholes. They have spent the last few years trying to make Undisclosed (and the world) a safer place.

Viking Incognito

Master Headsplitter
Nov 8, 2009
I'm gonna risk getting a warning and shamefully bump this. If you are interested, please tell me so. I guess if this goes to page 2 of the thread list again I suppose I'll let it die.

EnigmaticSevens

Sep 18, 2009
Well I can put forth some definite interest. I love the books, though I'm not sure how that frantic, semi-comedy would translate into an RP, but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I'll be honest though, my only character concepts revolve around an old tomcat who ingested soy sauce and now becomes a human at random every few days for a few hours. For the most part, this has not hampered his routine much.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
EnigmaticSevens said:
Well I can put forth some definite interest. I love the books, though I'm not sure how that frantic, semi-comedy would translate into an RP, but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I'll be honest though, my only character concepts revolve around an old tomcat who ingested soy sauce and now becomes a human at random every few days for a few hours. For the most part, this has not hampered his routine much.
Just tell people to be as absurd as possible without dicking with each other.

And yes...

color me interested as well.

Hmm...

TheDoctor455

Apr 1, 2009
Thank you for applying to fight the devil with us. Fill out this form and email it to us at "[email protected]". You won't be getting paid, by the way.

Name: Truant. Johnny Truant, at your service. Sort of.

Age: I'm somewhere in my late 20's or early 30's. I think. Time's been pretty screwy since I found that motherfucking book.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm obviously not a hot chick. If that's a problem. Fuck you. Get a life. And don't worry, most of that blood isn't mine. I think. That's me in a hotel room. And don't ask me how the camera managed to capture my hallucinations. At least... that's what I hope they are. Wait... does this mean that shit is really there? Oh fuck me.

Any Previous monster fighting experience: Yes. No... maybe? Ehh... let me tell you about it, and you can decide for yourself I guess. So, about a year ago, I found a book by some dead guy in my best friend's apartment building. No, I didn't kill him, asshole. He just up and died one morning. 80 fucking years old, no family, not even one fucking friend... just 80 years and... bam... the inevitable kerplunk. Down goes the system. Fuck man. Old Man Z... poor bastard. Guy left a note saying anyone who finished and published his masterpiece, his 'precious darling'... whatever... whoever got it into print would get all proceeds. All he wanted was his name in its proper place. Sounds like a great deal right? Just edit the shit together into something vaguely coherent, and bang! Instant payday, right? Fuck I was a moron. See, in that same note... which was written the day before he died... well... it also had a warning. It went something like this: "If, however, you discover that readers are less than sympathetic and choose to dismiss this enterprise out of hand, then may I suggest you drink plenty of wine and dance in the sheets of your wedding night, for whether you know it or not, now you are truly prosperous. They say truth stands the test of time. I can think of no greater comfort than knowing this document failed such a test." Which meant absolutely nothing to me at the time. But now... now... maybe I'd taken Zampano's warning more seriously... well... maybe my nights wouldn't be so long anymore. And.... I guess I haven't really gotten around to the problem. Sorry. I have trouble understanding it myself.

How much: Does dealing with a cursed manuscript count? One that is so unsettling... that you can't trust the hallways you've known all your life? That compels you stare at the night sky... ignore all that iridescent magic up there... and fix your gaze only on the darkness as if the universe had appointed you as some kind of motherfucking guard? Does finding the house that said manuscript is about... walking its shifting halls and stairwells... hearing that fucking roar from nowhere... does that count? Does getting so lost in that cold, dark abyss for so long that you get frostbite and nearly lose a goddamned eye because of it count? Does somehow managing to escape from that empty hell count? Does it? No... I guess not. I didn't exactly kill anything. Not from lack of trying though. I brought a shotgun with me. Still have it. But... nothing was in that motherfucking house... nothing I could see and shoot anyway. Except myself. But... I doubt that would've fixed anything. Heh. Just kidding. None of that happened. It's impossible right?

Things to Note: Well... I'm not a sex offender if that's what your asking. Some undocumented drug abuse though. Don't worry, I'm off that dragon. Sort of on a different one now... non-addictive, struggling to get it to fuck right off. Not working so great so far. Could say its stalking me I guess. Assuming its real or whatever. So, I'm either a hopeless druggie... or nuts... or this shit is real and... I know fuck all as to what to do about it.

Special Skills: I used to work at a tattoo parlor. I was really good at aligning needles. I also know where you can score just about any kinda substance you care to name. I know who you can trust in that... umm... 'field'. That help at all? Oh yeah... I'm also good with a shotgun... apparently.

History: I'm from New England. Went from foster home to foster home after my mom killed my pops because she thought he was going to sprout wings made out of her feet and flap-stomp us to death... or something like that. She wasn't very consistent when remembering her episodes. Stopped visiting her about a month or two before she died. Most of my foster folks were okay, but they eventually ran out of patience and put me back up for adoption. Last family I was with was determined to make me toe the motherfucking line. No matter what it took if you catch my drift. After one particularly bad beating, I just thought 'fuck it' and ran the fuck away so fast I should of caught on fire from the friction burn. Or I guess not. I was loaded up on my first speed hit at the time. Some of the details are a little fuzzy. Or maybe that was my first 'soy sauce' hit. Hard to remember. That fucking book fucked up my memory and sense of time pretty bad. Anyway... wasn't a fun trip, I can tell you that. Somehow made it to LA where I became a tattoo artist's apprentice... and well... I think I mostly explained the rest already.

Note:

For those of you who have played with me before in FalloutJack's Wild Wasteland...

this isn't the same Johnny Truant. Same source material, but different version/rendition of the character.

Not on drugs at the moment (unless you count the occasional, and probably mandatory soy sauce hit)... though he's still a rambling storyteller/bullshitter.

And no, I'm not bringing The Editor into this.

EnigmaticSevens

Sep 18, 2009
Dear Mr. Tringem,

It is such a pleasure to get in contact with you. I have always found tales of your exploits so fascinating, and you seem like such an upstanding young man. We've never gotten the chance to chat in person, even though I've lived roundabouts town long enough to know your mum when she was a babe. Unfortunately I don't get out very much these days due to my arthritis, and no one ever pays me a visit. I do live a bit out of the way, in the woods on the outskirts of town, but that's really no call for some of the rumors. I believe the latest is that I am a witch. I am a witch, but that's no reason for such impropriety.

I am filling this application out in behalf of my dear kitty, Mr. Wiggums. I feel he will be a great help to you and he could use a bit of companionship no matter how he fusses. Unfortunately, I can no longer provide this as I will be dead in two days. By the time you read this note, he will be outside your door whining something terrible. You should perhaps let him in, he's quite the inventive little burglar and I fear he'd do a number one of your window screens.

I hope you have many fine adventures together. Blessings be upon you and your work.

Sincerely,

Granny Egg

Name: Mister (Really his full name is Mr. Wiggums, but he only lets Granny call him that, in this I would not test him)

Appearance: He's really just an old softie, no matter what people say. He has a few scars yes, and one of his ears is quite tattered, but I think that just makes him look distinctive and quite dashing. He is blind in one eye, though is good eyes is a lovely shade of gold. He has a lovely black coat, with white paws and white patches on his tummy and chest.

Of course, ever now and then Mister has his little moments, typically on Wednesdays and Saturdays. He doesn't much look like a cat during these moments. More like a rather smartly dressed young man with an eye patch and a leer that makes rocks blush. I would not suggest allowing him around impressionable female company, or any female company whatsoever for that matter, especially if she's you're lady friend.

Any Previous monster fighting experience: Y

(If yes to previous question) How much: Mister is a very good kitty and fierce little hunter. He's always kept the mice in line around my cottage. They don't come near the place any more. For that matter, neither do raccoons, or foxes, or wolves, or bears for that matter, and we used to get all sorts, odd that.

In any case, Mister is best at taking care of Rats. You know the sort. Them. They're rats in truth, more rat like than the furry sort at least. One had the other gall to threaten me rather sharply the other day. Mister never could stand to see his granny insulted, so he ate the little bugger.

Things to Note: Please do keep in mind that no matter what he happens to look like at the moment, Mister is a cat, and cats don't think like people, even if they think they are people. For one thing, cat morality is very, very different. That is to say, it's nonexistent. Please put up with Mister's little quirks and forgive his little dalliances.

Special Skills: You know Them? It's belief that hurts Them, that why your bibles and crosses and holy water and suchlike seems apt enough to do them in. But don't be fooled, it's not just human belief that works on Them. This don't half work for dogs, sad enough, dogs haven't been wolves for thousands of years and they know it in their bones. Cats though.... Well, cats are just tigers who've decided that the tree monkeys make better slaves than they do appetizers.

History: I'm not quite sure what to put here, Mister is a cat, cats don't typically engage in the sort of folly and drama that makes for good stories, they find it demeaning. I can tell you he's the only one of his liter that survived, even his mother passed soon after the birth. I also know, that he's sired more kittens within the last two years than every other male cat in the city combined, that's quite an accomplishment in cat society. He's always been a good kitty, though he does have a bad habit of nibbling on the things I keep in my pantry. Usually he wakes up after a few days, right as rain, but his little 'moments' started soon after he got into a little vial of... well, I suppose you kids call it Soy Sauce nowadays. That was two months ago, and to be quite frank I don't think he minds, he rather seems to enjoy the momentary excursions.

TheDoctor455

Apr 1, 2009
EnigmaticSevens said:
Dear Mr. Tringem,

It is such a pleasure to get in contact with you. I have always found tales of your exploits so fascinating, and you seem like such an upstanding young man. We've never gotten the chance to chat in person, even though I've lived roundabouts town long enough to know your mum when she was a babe. Unfortunately I don't get out very much these days due to my arthritis, and no one ever pays me a visit. I do live a bit out of the way, in the woods on the outskirts of town, but that's really no call for some of the rumors. I believe the latest is that I am a witch. I am a witch, but that's no reason for such impropriety.

I am filling this application out in behalf of my dear kitty, Mr. Wiggums. I feel he will be a great help to you and he could use a bit of companionship no matter how he fusses. Unfortunately, I can no longer provide this as I will be dead in two days. By the time you read this note, he will be outside your door whining something terrible. You should perhaps let him in, he's quite the inventive little burglar and I fear he'd do a number one of your window screens.

I hope you have many fine adventures together. Blessings be upon you and your work.

Sincerely,

Granny Egg

Name: Mister (Really his full name is Mr. Wiggums, but he only lets Granny call him that, in this I would not test him)

Appearance: He's really just an old softie, no matter what people say. He has a few scars yes, and one of his ears is quite tattered, but I think that just makes him look distinctive and quite dashing. He is blind in one eye, though is good eyes is a lovely shade of gold. He has a lovely black coat, with white paws and white patches on his tummy and chest.

Of course, ever now and then Mister has his little moments, typically on Wednesdays and Saturdays. He doesn't much look like a cat during these moments. More like a rather smartly dressed young man with an eye patch and a leer that makes rocks blush. I would not suggest allowing him around impressionable female company, or any female company whatsoever for that matter, especially if she's you're lady friend.

Any Previous monster fighting experience: Y

(If yes to previous question) How much: Mister is a very good kitty and fierce little hunter. He's always kept the mice in line around my cottage. They don't come near the place any more. For that matter, neither do raccoons, or foxes, or wolves, or bears for that matter, and we used to get all sorts, odd that.

In any case, Mister is best at taking care of Rats. You know the sort. Them. They're rats in truth, more rat like than the furry sort at least. One had the other gall to threaten me rather sharply the other day. Mister never could stand to see his granny insulted, so he ate the little bugger.

Things to Note: Please do keep in mind that no matter what he happens to look like at the moment, Mister is a cat, and cats don't think like people, even if they think they are people. For one thing, cat morality is very, very different. That is to say, it's nonexistent. Please put up with Mister's little quirks and forgive his little dalliances.

Special Skills: You know Them? It's belief that hurts Them, that why your bibles and crosses and holy water and suchlike seems apt enough to do them in. But don't be fooled, it's not just human belief that works on Them. This don't half work for dogs, sad enough, dogs haven't been wolves for thousands of years and they know it in their bones. Cats though.... Well, cats are just tigers who've decided that the tree monkeys make better slaves than they do appetizers.

History: I'm not quite sure what to put here, Mister is a cat, cats don't typically engage in the sort of folly and drama that makes for good stories, they find it demeaning. I can tell you he's the only one of his liter that survived, even his mother passed soon after the birth. I also know, that he's sired more kittens within the last two years than every other male cat in the city combined, that's quite an accomplishment in cat society. He's always been a good kitty, though he does have a bad habit of nibbling on the things I keep in my pantry. Usually he wakes up after a few days, right as rain, but his little 'moments' started soon after he got into a little vial of... well, I suppose you kids call it Soy Sauce nowadays. That was two months ago, and to be quite frank I don't think he minds, he rather seems to enjoy the momentary excursions.
Hahahaha...

awesome. Completely awesome.

If I were the GM I'd approve this character in a heartbeat.

Viking Incognito

Master Headsplitter
Nov 8, 2009
Hey guys, sorry I haven't responded lately, I was on a class retreat over the weekend. I'll let you know by the end of the night.

Viking Incognito

Master Headsplitter
Nov 8, 2009
EnigmaticSevens said:
I love it. It even reminds me of something from the second book. Consider yourself accepted.

TheDoctor455 said:
Well, I think it is interesting, but there are two problems with it. First, it doesn't even mention soy sauce. The second problem is a bit more serious. It's been brought to my attention via PM that this character is basically stolen from a book called House Of Leaves. If that's true I'm afraid I can't let you use it.

TheDoctor455

Apr 1, 2009
Viking Incognito said:
EnigmaticSevens said:
I love it. It even reminds me of something from the second book. Consider yourself accepted.

TheDoctor455 said:
Well, I think it is interesting, but there are two problems with it. First, it doesn't even mention soy sauce. The second problem is a bit more serious. It's been brought to my attention via PM that this character is basically stolen from a book called House Of Leaves. If that's true I'm afraid I can't let you use it.
Borrowed from, not stolen.

I used some elements from the book (including the name)...

but I put a lot of my own spin on it.

Otherwise yeah...

he is a bit too serious.

I'll come up with something else.

Might take a while. Kinda sleepy at the moment.

TheDoctor455

Apr 1, 2009
Dear Miskatonic University of Undisclosed, USA,
I am writing this letter to implore you to accept Ms. Duvall's application. As you read it I'm sure you will have many questions as to her mental well-being, but rest assured, she is a very capable, intelligent, and resourceful young lady with a few eccentricities here and there. I am sure that once the other students and faculty meet her and start getting to know her, they will all grow to love and appreciate her as we do. She is a very... blessed young woman, so please don't hold her quirks against her. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach us at [REDACTED].

Sincerely, her very worried high school English teacher,

Mr. Isaac Brooks

P.S. Her real name is Lucy Duvall, but she prefers to be addressed as "Lacey". She doesn't get violent at being called "Lucy", but she will seem to go distant for a moment, and then forget that the person who addressed her as "Lucy" is even there, and seems to genuinely believe that they no longer exist. She transferred through a lot of teachers before we were able to figure it out.

Name: Lacey Duvall's my name, don't dry it out. And please don't say it wrong, that'd just be awkward and weird, okay?

Gender: I'm a girl. Duh. With a [wisely redacted by her deeply concerned English teacher]!

Age: 19 for teh win bitches! [Mr. Brooks: she's really 17, please don't let anyone believe otherwise)

Appearance: A pic, of me? Sure! [Mr. Brooks: Oh god.]
[Mr. Brooks: Oh. Oh good. Its not the picture she usually sends people.] Well, duh, Mr. Brooks! I'm not going to send complete strangers nude pics. That's only for my friends! [Mr. Brooks: Then why on earth did I... never mind not going to finish that sentence.] Excuse Mr. Brooks, he did get a very special pic of me. I told him it was an accident but I lied. [Mr. Brooks: WHAT?!?!] I sent one to you on purpose silly! I kept acting up until I finally got in your class. I had a crush on you from day one. [Mr. Brooks: Oh dear god. No. Just no.] Relax, Mr. Brooks. I'm just fuckin' with ya! [Mr. Brooks: Oh good.] But one day, when I'm old en... er... ready I would love to fuck ya! [Mr. Brooks: Miskatonic staff and faculty... please... help me.] Hey, can you guys blame me?

[Mr. Brooks: Where the hell did you find that!??!] No where... just lying around... in your living room... (Mr. Brooks: What were... never mind. Let's just finish this application already.)

Any Previous monster fighting experience: Yup! Totally! [... what?]

(If yes to previous question) How much: The girls' restroom was infested with hentai tentacles for six months straight, but I managed to beat them of... er... into submission [Oh god, the images... make them stop.] Hey, point is, I got rid of them didn't I? [Yes... you strangled a bunch of harmless, non-poisonous, non-constrictive snakes that had escaped from Mrs. Werner's biology class and tried to escape through our town's closed sewer system.] They were HENTAI TENTACLES! They so were! They just turned into snakes when they died because the evil hentai ghosts possessing them left their bodies when they died. [There is far too much wrong with that sentence for me to deal with.]

Things to Note: I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm fine. [She suffers from random bouts of euphoria and scizophrenia.] No, Mr. Brooks! That's the SOY SAUCE! [Riiight...] IT IS! I'M FINE! [If you say so.] Read my lips, whoever's reading this, I am FINE!

Special Skills: I'm Batgirl! [No, you're not.] I totally am! By day, I'm a humble student... [Is that what you call jumping up and down with your hand raised every time I ask the class a question?] I only do that in your class, sweetie! [Oh lucky me.] Yeah! You know you're lucky to eventually have me! Face it tiger, you will hit the jackpot! Anyway... by day, I'm a humble high student but by night... I am... the Crimson Avenger of the Night! I bring death and bloody noses to all who dare try to use our school's flagpole as a toilet, and our library as a free hotel! [So that's why hobos avoid our school like the black plague.] YUP!

History: [Mr. Brooks: I'm sure you have some idea of what to expect from her by now. But, despite her eccentric nature, she's a very kind girl at heart and works very hard to get the great grades that she gets. I'm sure that once she and the faculty at U.U. get over the initial adjustment period, everything will be fine.] Umm... let's see... I never knew my father. [He lives in the same town as you.] I never knew him. [He's only a few streets away.] I NEVER knew him. [Seriously?] He never visits. Anyway... I never knew dad, and mom was well... [A bit unprepared for any child, let alone one as... rambunctious] as Ms. Duvall.] She was a crack whore, okay? [Wait... was? ] Yeah, she started shagging one of her richer clients more regularly... and then he married her... and they left me at the tenements. The landlady was nice though. She felt sorry for me I guess, and let me live in that cozy little room for free. [I had no idea, Lacey. I'm so sorry.] For what? Are you saying you had anything to do with that? Are YOU my father, Mr. Brooks!?!? [No. God no. Just... never mind.]

Anyway... like I was saying. So I more or less grew up as a technical orphan. The landlady sort of took me in. Didn't have me move in with her, but she let me have the room for free, and shared her groceries with me until I was 14, after which she said I needed to get a job to feed myself. Fair enough I guess. I guess. Then there was hentai incident at school... you know... with the tentacles. [SNAKES.] What. Ever. Then I got bounced around from class to class until I finally wound up in the hunky Mr. Brooks' class. And then the hobos disappeared around my school for some reason. And umm... I forget. Prolly doesn't matter though, right? [*Probably. And... yes... it kind of DOES matter, Lacey.] Oh fine!
I found some soy sauce in the boy's locker room. [What were you doing in there?] Do I have to draw you a picture, Mr. Brooks? [Uh. No thanks.] I could, if that's what you want, Mr. Brooks. In fact, I'd be really happy to drawn one for you. [Please god no!] Fine. Spoil-sport. Anyway... I found some in the boy's locker room, which let me travel back in time to stop the hentai tentacles from molesting anyone... and kick my dad in the nuts and disappear again before he knew what the fuck. And... sneak a kiss out of a sleeping Mr. Brooks. Heehee. (What? Damn it. Well, that explains one dream I had a few months back.) Oooh... do tell, Mr. Brooks. What did I look like in your dream? Was I wearing my usual outfit... or was I a sexy nurse? Or a a dirty cheerleader? oooh... was I a catgirl maid? Huh? Was I? Or... was I completely naked, chaining you to the wall and slowly stripping you!??! Huh. Was I!??! (What in the flying name of fuck!!?? NO! You were not doing any of those things AT ALL.) Aw. Wait... so you WERE dreaming of me? (...) You totally were! YES! AWESOME! (No. No I wasn't.) Suurre... I believe you Mr. Brooks. (Ehh... please help.)

What do you think?