RPG Adventurer Economics and Italian Lacemaking

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
You could look at http://www.princeofsartar.com/new-reader/ . Its a graphic novel of the events in Glorantha, the main setting of the Runequest game. The actual story is based on the the late 70s board game King of Dragon past, which in turn spawned the Runequest RPG

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
RPG Adventurer Economics and Italian Lacemaking

Rules & Rulings is a brand new column here at The Escapist, where I spend some time highlighting the best of the online culture surrounding tabletop games.

Read Full Article

Jan 12, 2012
I really like the idea for this, as a nice curated linkdump.

That said, I'd like to see some more of Jon's writing in it. Is it possible to, for example, add a second page where you take one of the discussions/games/whatever and expand on it personally? I'd like to hear your thoughts in more detail now that the Tabletop podcast has fallen into an endless slumber.

Defective_Detective

Jul 26, 2010
Thunderous Cacophony said:
I really like the idea for this, as a nice curated linkdump.

That said, I'd like to see some more of Jon's writing in it. Is it possible to, for example, add a second page where you take one of the discussions/games/whatever and expand on it personally? I'd like to hear your thoughts in more detail now that the Tabletop podcast has fallen into an endless slumber.
This.

Some additional thoughts and considerations from the writer, or maybe interview segments from the creators/blogs involved?