Rudy Giuliani tries his hand at pedophilia, pranked by Borat

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
Interested to see what the Qanon take on this will be.
Really? Are you serious?

Calling it now. "The magic of liberal Media lured and corrupted the minds of one of our own. Look at how dazed and confused his face was? Yeah, it seemed more than usual, right?! THE POWER OF THE LIBERAL MEDIA CAN MAKE US ALL PEDOS!!"

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Really? Are you serious?

Calling it now. "The magic of liberal Media lured and corrupted the minds of one of our own. Look at how dazed and confused his face was? Yeah, it seemed more than usual, right?! THE POWER OF THE LIBERAL MEDIA CAN MAKE US ALL PEDOS!!"
Well to be honest, I expect to see some "deep fake" claims, given the level of digital alteration capable these days.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Really? Are you serious?

It's in the water. They are putting stuffs in the water to turn the frogs into Pedos so we will all be Pedos now! Where is that Alex Jones Frog clip when I need it Marik? XD

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Well since the actress wasn't actually underage, I expect Giuliani to levy charges of false advertising to Cohen and his people.
You can still levy charges for him procuring what he believed in good faith (as it were) what was an underage person for the purpose of sex. Even without sealing the deal that’s a crime in and of itself.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!!!
when that doesn't work

"IT WAS JUST A CRANK, BRO. HE WASN'T GOING TO TOUCH HER. WHO HASN'T WANTED TO CRANK WHILE LOO... Why are you all dialing 911?"

If this was a real situation, and this was a real underaged woman... there wouldn't be any room to joke. It does not excuse the intent. Rudy was going to get it on. So I can take some humor in... God, how dumb can you be. How can you Epstein yourself?!

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
You can still levy charges for him procuring what he believed in good faith (as it were) what was an underage person for the purpose of sex. Even without sealing the deal that’s a crime in and of itself.
Is that under federal or state laws? I remember seeing sting operations where they did that, but am unsure the laws that apply.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
You can still levy charges for him procuring what he believed in good faith (as it were) what was an underage person for the purpose of sex
Yep. It's how To Catch a Predator worked.

Reactions: lil devils x

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
when that doesn't work

"IT WAS JUST A CRANK, BRO. HE WASN'T GOING TO TOUCH HER. WHO HASN'T WANTED TO CRANK WHILE LOO... Why are you all dialing 911?"

If this was a real situation, and this was a real underaged woman... there wouldn't be any room to joke. It does not excuse the intent. Rudy was going to get it on. So I can take some humor in... God, how dumb can you be. How can you Epstein yourself?!
Well it doesn't have to be real does it? I mean isn't the entire premise of the "To catch a predator" show built around the false claim of a minor being up for sex? And then they actually arrest them right there on the show? Because the fact that the person wasn't actually a minor, doesn't mean it's not a crime?

I'm genuinely curious because I've never actually watched the show, but all the memes and clips of it seem to highly suggest that this is what happens right then, on camera.

"Guess what bro? This girl you thought was underage, she's not, but these cops would like to talk to you for a minute anyway."

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Is that under federal or state laws? I remember seeing sting operations where they did that, but am unsure the laws that apply.
Does it matter? Honest question because I don’t see that it’s relevant if it’s state or federal because either way he can be arrested.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
"IT WAS OBAMA IN WHITEFACE!"
....you know, now I'm actually trying to picture Obama in whiteface, and find a comparable person to say "he looks like this guy" I'm thinking....shit what was the rich texan who ran for president around the time of clinton and bush? Ross Perot? Yeah, I'd say he probably looks like a more distinguished ross perot in white face.

Reactions: lil devils x

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Does it matter? Honest question because I don’t see that it’s relevant if it’s state or federal because either way he can be arrested.
If it is only state laws, then he would have to be in a state where those laws apply. That was why I asked. Though good luck getting Trumps DOJ to prosecute it if it is left up to the feds.