Rumor: Arkham City Trailer Shows Joker/Batman Co-op

Jeralt2100

Jun 9, 2010
Not I. Like I said, looks to me as though this was a work-in-progress trailer, something not polished. The dialogue just doesn't sound like it did in the original game, the cadences of the words are not the same. Another thing to consider regarding Joker's illness, this may not be part of the main game but rather the revelation of co-op challenge modes.

Frontastic

Aug 3, 2010
I would call it fake except for the fact that Warner seems to be pulling down as many of these videos as it can. Unusual...

Brian Hendershot

Mar 3, 2010
It says the video contains content from Warner Brothers Entertainment and has been blocked because of copyrighting...

So maybe it's legit?

Jeralt2100

Jun 9, 2010
According to CVG Warner says it's a fake. Although I'd say that too if someone had leaked early footage of my game. :) We'll just have to wait and see.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
It has been confirmed as a fake

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/01/26/batman-the-joker-are-bffs/

A little part of me has died

OmegaZXA

Mar 19, 2010
Guys, just because Warner banned the video on copyright infringement doesn't make the video real. Just using their data without consent is a violation of copyright, and I'm pretty sure faking a game preview using real game material and posting it as real is included in that whole mess.

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
So, considering the video is blocked by Warner Brothers, does this mean that maybe it is real? I don't know any reason WB would be forcing Youtube to take the video down, see how there are so many fan-made videos on Youtube which contain these characters.

shedra

Sep 15, 2009
8bitlove2a03 said:
So, considering the video is blocked by Warner Brothers, does this mean that maybe it is real? I don't know any reason WB would be forcing Youtube to take the video down, see how there are so many fan-made videos on Youtube which contain these characters.
My thoughts exactly.