Rumor: Kinect Priced at $149

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
For £200 they can go fuck themselves what's that in dollers bout $220 and Americans only have to pay $140 last time I checked that was racism/discrimination!
You might wanna check again, I think that's economics affected by local markets and taxes. Also let's not ready the crucifix on rumors. I agree with you though even 150 USD is too much. If they want this thing to suceed they need to get it in peoples hands screw profits on the peripherial. Make games sell with it.

But lets put it in persepctive people, Kinect can support control for all 4 players(more really in theory), how much would 4 nunchuck setups, or 4 sony nunchuck setups cost you?

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
For £200 they can go fuck themselves what's that in dollers bout $220 and Americans only have to pay $140 last time I checked that was racism/discrimination!
Racially UK and the USA are almost identical. This ain't racism. Nationalist maybe...

But I suggest you ask our Glorious Leaders (past and present) why imported electronics good have such high mark up price (fucking up our economy, poor EU trade position, excessive multiple taxations, inflated labour costs, unsupported gaming market)

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
People are right even if it is $150 it is still cheaper than buying 4 motion controllers.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Something tells me these values are backwards

And didn't they annonce a little while ago it was £120/130 and around $180?

Two Angels said:
There's a Star Wars game for it.... Might just swing it for me if it's any good.
Did you mean to make a pun there or was that an accident?