Rumor: PlayStation Move-ing Arms in September

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
^^^ROFLMAO!!!!!!

My take on this is this. FAIL! Why? Simply put it is a blantant ripoff of the Wii motion controllers....and a ripoff that looks horrible. Why would I pay good money for a dildocontroller that also looks incredibly breakable and stupid?

Sony is becoming more and more stupid with each passing day. I have a PS3 and it is nothing more than a BR Player for the most part.

Looks like Natal wins this war...will be getting that instead for my 360.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
What an evil time to release it for the little tykes.

Glad I wont be too bothered about it, but, I am sure kids will enjoy it

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Redlin5 said:
dementedartist22 said:
Love sony. Love what they do. Love my ps3. Do not love Wii. Do not love Move.
That is what I think. Also, why is everyone obsessed with motion sensor technology now? I know Nintendo has made a lot of money on the Wii but most of that is owed to a HUGE fanbase and the casual, pick up and play easily crowd.
Same thing that everyone loves 3D in the movie industry.

One thing did it "well", made a lot of money, everyone else thinks they can ride the hype wave. ('Cos you sure as hell know they won't be able to make another.)

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
I'll probably give the move a try, as well as Natal.

We'll see when it comes out. Has anyone even hinted at how much one of these puppies cost?

lasersandbearsohno

Nov 8, 2009
Well I know the difference between this and the wiimote: The wiimote is used for gimmicky purposes on mediocre games(at best), the playstation move will be used for gimmicky purposes on mediocre games(at best), the difference? You don't have to use the Move

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
I'd be more impressed if they could announce any title of substance that uses the Move. For all it's faults, at least Red Steel generated hype for the Wii. Meanwhile I had to use Wikipedia just to find out anything about any Move-compatible titles. However, I'm aware they'll most likely announce more at E3, it's just that it doesn't sound like the greatest of plans to keep a lot of things in the dark until 3 months before it ships.

dementedartist22 said:
Well I know the difference between this and the wiimote: The wiimote is used for gimmicky purposes on mediocre games(at best), the playstation move will be used for gimmicky purposes on mediocre games(at best), the difference? You don't have to use the Move
True. The Wiimote doesn't cost $99 on the flipside, however.