Rumor: Sony E3 Plans Leaks, Includes God of War 4, The Last of Us 2 & Tons More

DikkieDik

Jun 14, 2010
Well no surprises in this list. always liked uncharted, hell the only games i played on ps3 were uncharted. the rest i dont care about, gran turismo just sucks since 2, lbp was fun but not that much fun, god of war looks nice playes like crash bandicoot, and button bashin yikes, syphon filter just what we need another shooter, quantic dream are a bunch of idiots who cant make games. lets see Guerilla, well killzone makers, one of the worst shooters ever made. ninja theory made a nice game Ninja Gaiden and that was it, after that they only made sucky sucky yucky. so no im not excited.

Grimh

Feb 11, 2009
If they make The Last of Us 2 I will shoot myself.
[sub][sub]Wi- with a nerf gun.[/sub][/sub]

Seriously though, I'll keep an open mind, I'm just not terribly enthusiastic or even interested in the idea of a sequel.
I do hope they don't directly continue the story from the first game if they are making it.
Just don't do it guys, seriously. Evolve the gameplay and set it somewhere faaar away from Joel and Ellie.
Zira said:
TLOU2 and GOW4? Am I the only one who's terribly underwhelmed?
TLoU is one of my favorite games ever and I'm right there with you.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
The Last Guardian? Well, that proves right there that this source can't be accurate and this is all hogwash. That game doesn't exist, and it never will. It is an urban legend.
Am I being too harsh?

I don't know, nothing on that list got me really excited. Uncharted 4 would be an, "well, there's nothing else out right now," type of game for me, and I am highly skeptical about The Last Of Us 2 being announced, given what Naughty Dog has said about it not too long ago. But we'll see.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"It's shaping up to be incredible with jaw-dropping visuals."
Yes, sure. At the same time there is a post up on the Escapist this same day about Crysis 3 on PC at 8K (!!!) resolution.

No matter what the PS4 is going to produce in the near future, it cannot physically be nicer looking than the best PC games. The most expensive PC's just have waaaaaaaay more power than the consoles.

NiPah

May 8, 2009
Aiddon said:
so basically the only interesting thing on there is possibly Project Beast. Everything seems pretty lackluster. Then again, I shouldn't expect anything decent at E3 anymore if it's not Nintendo. The MS and Sony pressers have SUCKED for the last few years.
So I take it you're one of those people who endlessly bash Sony and Microsoft while backing up Nintendo when ever they come up negatively in the news?
I will admit I was a little depressed when JEFFERS got permabanned but thankfully now I get to follow you for the endless comedy Gold.
Dragonbums just didn't have the same finesse, maybe she was just too grounded in reality or had a good taste in games, but you're absolutely ace, I look forward to more entertaining posts from you in the future!

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
Hmmm...
Let's see if any of that is relevant to my Sony-related interests.

*flips pages*

New Ratchet & Clank
New Jak & Daxter
New Sly Raccoon
New Twisted Metal
New Valkyria Chronicles
New Legaia game
The Last Guardian

One out of seven? Well now, that could've gone better.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
I take rumor lists with a massive grain of salt. I remember last year when there was a rumor and a "leaked" photo of the games that were gonna be at the Microsoft E3 and one of them was a new Banjo-Kazooie game, which once I watched the conference there was no BK game at all.

Hell, if anything I don't want there to be a God of War 4. I think the God of War series honestly just needs to end, or at least be put on the back burner for a couple of years. What I want is MediEvil 3, and my god damn Ape Escape 4 already Sony! You said that you'd possibly be making one, and I'd rather not have the shitty PS Move game be it. Hell even an HD collection of Ape Escapes 1, 2, and 3 would be nice dammit! >.<

Want me to buy a PS4 Sony, give me something like that, or that rumored software based emulator for PS2 and PS1 games and then I'll buy one. You removed the HDCP encryption on games so I can use my actual capture card, so now just give me some more games and then I'm sold.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Kenjitsuka said:
"It's shaping up to be incredible with jaw-dropping visuals."
Yes, sure. At the same time there is a post up on the Escapist this same day about Crysis 3 on PC at 8K (!!!) resolution.

No matter what the PS4 is going to produce in the near future, it cannot physically be nicer looking than the best PC games. The most expensive PC's just have waaaaaaaay more power than the consoles.
So really there's no point in it then is there?, I mean when someone pops up with this any debate, any talk is then officially over...