Run Away!!

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
probably people I annoyed with my constant beeping and poking. This always happen when I make new friendsn ^^;;

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
HK-47

Oh god, i'm doomed. Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmddddddd

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
SonofaJohannes said:
Hundreds of aroused, naked women.

...What? I'm saving myself for the right one!
I like your style, my friend. Imma just go with what this guy said. That or Alice from Alice Madness Returns. Except at that point I probably wouldn't run away.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
EVERYTHING!

Deathclaws, Godzilla, Spiney Norman, the Red Sox, explosions, Cryptosporidium 138 through 195, the Profound Darkness, the Beast-Lord, Communism, the entire cast and plot of Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei, Mecha Barbara Streisand, the Wrathwyrm, J. Edgar Hoover, every Robot Master ever built, the Daleks, Cybermen, a bunch of other Doctor Who villains, the Langoliers, Great Gazuga, every single power ranger, and way in the back...you can just see it...IT'S A GUNDAM!!

So yes, I'm running, and quite fast I should imagine. In fact...

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
a beast of shadows, it is unkillable no matter how many frag bombs I toss in its way or how many shots I put though it. It is inky black and seems to flow like water but harder then steel as its claws rip large chunks from the walls, nothing will stop it, it pursues forever

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
not-sid said:
You're running desperately down a dark corridor, but what is chasing you?
Angry people I made fun of in an article. I guess they are living up their threats on my life.

Considering the detail in those threats, I better run faster.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
the only thing that could chase me into a dark corridor would be a victim of circumstance. poor sod.