RWBY Japanese voice cast trailer

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Staskala said:
Uh, no offense, I didn't ask for you to fill up my mailbox with your opinion on the series. Your opinion on the series has NOTHING to do with what I just said. Why did you feel the need to share it with me when it has nothing to do with what I said? I don't, really, care.

Redryhno

Jul 25, 2011
erttheking said:
Staskala said:
Uh, no offense, I didn't ask for you to fill up my mailbox with your opinion on the series. Your opinion on the series has NOTHING to do with what I just said. Why did you feel the need to share it with me when it has nothing to do with what I said? I don't, really, care.
Or, you know, he could've just been addressing you with the first paragraph and his thoughts in the second...kinda like I'm about to do right now.

Well, like alot of people are saying, this sounds alot better, though it's pretty much expected, RWBY's main cast was atrocious and only got marginally better in the second season. But they're amateurs, maybe they'll surprise me with the upcoming season and improve. These are a bunch of people that each have quite a bit of experience(or failing that, behind projects that were largely well received because of their contributions). Looking forward to it.

Then again, there's still the animation and sound effects that are glaring errors in the series...so this may not be enough.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Josh123914 said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
Queen Michael said:
So the big question is: Will people insist that you need to watch it with the Japanese dub?
That only works when the original is in Japanese, so I don't think so.
Honestly, you'd be surprised at people;
there was a running joke among some of the ATLA fandom to talk about how much had been cut out 'from the original anime', and how each episode had been so much better in japanese.