Ryse: Son of Rome is Coming to PC, and Leaving its Microtransactions at Home

Rozalia1

Mar 1, 2014
Strelok said:
Ryse: Son of Rome developers chose technology over microtransactions
"It was to our benefit to trim away additional elements and just put all our energy into achieving the vision we had for Ryse on PC,"
PC gets higher visual fidelity and 4K, console fans? Micro-transactions.... Just a little taste of your "bright" future console fans.

http://www.pcgamer.com/ryse-son-of-rome-developers-chose-technology-over-microtransactions/
"Sorry, but the page you're looking for has either been moved or does not exist. You can use the search box below to find for what you're looking for. Alternatively, click here to go to the homepage or click here to go back".

You're seriously bragging Crytek made a cheap pop your way which you fell for? Its scripted, a storyline, its not real life.

You know that is likely the worse post in this thread. Whatever others have said at least something was added, yours on the other hand is clear for what it is. Just bait that contributes zero to the thread.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Huh, that's interesting, didn't think that would ever happen. I'm definitely interested though, I'm a huge fan of Roman-era settings. I'll have to look into the game and see how it is; I've ignored it up til this point cuz fuck the Xbone.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Rozalia1 said:
??? This supposed to be a counter point? They pay yet don't play...that in no way weakens what I said, heck all it does is pile more on top. I never even mentioned the practice of PC gamers buying crap they won't play, but you do? Why someone would make their weakpoints bigger is beyond me.
i wasnt being seriuos.... iwas making fun of your assumption that many people bought them game when that would mean that they all bought it and dont play it, because while we dont have sale statistics we know that people arent playing them..

Obviuosly, what im implying, is since noone is playing them, then very few people actually bought it.

Rozalia1

Mar 1, 2014
Strazdas said:
i wasnt being seriuos.... iwas making fun of your assumption that many people bought them game when that would mean that they all bought it and dont play it, because while we dont have sale statistics we know that people arent playing them..

Obviuosly, what im implying, is since noone is playing them, then very few people actually bought it.
That is supposed to be evidence? You know that isn't credible, nor did I imply millions buy them.
So why than the big hullabaloo anyway?

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Rozalia1 said:
Strazdas said:

That is supposed to be evidence? You know that isn't credible, nor did I imply millions buy them.
So why than the big hullabaloo anyway?
i never said it was. it was a joking jab at you claiming that all PC gamers buy shit from greenlight so yeah, they all buy it but never play it, best proof of them buying ever right?

when i said that most PC gamers are more picky than console players you responded with this:
Anyway those same PC gamers that put down money for broken unfinished games on steam?
Hence, you implied that most pc gamers are buying these games. i have stated that it would make no sense for most people to buy them but not play them when they buy and play other games just fine. turns out i was somehow proving your point? when will you stop pretending you never said things you did when you are proven wrong?

Rozalia1

Mar 1, 2014
Strazdas said:
Hence, you implied that most pc gamers are buying these games. i have stated that it would make no sense for most people to buy them but not play them when they buy and play other games just fine. turns out i was somehow proving your point? when will you stop pretending you never said things you did when you are proven wrong?
So you like generalising a group by the undertakings of a select section, but don't like it when someone reverses it on your group, got it.

Proven wrong? What is there for me to be proven wrong on exactly? I made an easy enough statement to grasp that had the purpose of mingling with yours so you could see that perhaps making statements like that is not such a nice idea as they can easily be reversed on you.