Saints Row IV Review - Hilarious and Over The Top

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
I want to buy it, but I refuse to preorder because Steam has screwed me in the past by allowing to preorder a game and then refusing to let me actually play it because of my region. Since availability in Japan is listed as TBA in Wikipedia, I'm not biting.... yet.

Matthi205

Mar 8, 2012
Falterfire said:
Was this review played on PC? The PC history of SR ports has been... spotty, at best. It would be nice for confirmation it's actually going to run before I put in a preorder, although this review is a good sign.

Edit: I am bad at reading comprehension. Apparently it is. Awesome.
You'll be happy to know something else that will happen soon: the release of the Mod Development Kit for the SRTT/SR4 engine, plus a devkit for the SR2 engine. Meaning that we'll finally be able to fill the gaping holes in the Saints' Wardrobe and put new cars in... so in the end, you'll be able to have everything you dreamed of, plus a multiplayer mod.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Wait, Saint's Row The Third was supposed to be a drama?
OT, this looks like one of the funniest games I've ever seen! I love it when games stop trying to take themselves seriously and go so over the top like this. Saint's Row knows their audience and when we said "WE WANT TO HAVE FUN, DAMMIT!", they answered.