Sam Fisher Plus Johnny Cash Equals Epic Splinter Cell Trailer

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
John Funk said:
Incidentally, a game developed and published by a French company depicting an assassin assaulting the White House? Yeah, that's going to go over real well.
But it's the French what are they going to do surrender until we laugh ourselves into comas? Last time I heard of France winning anything was back in the days Napoleon was still alive.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
LTK_70 said:
Mr. Gency said:
This is what Batman: Arkham Asylum would be like if Batman developed a thrust for blood.
A thrust... for blood? How does that work?
Go and watch all the Splinter Cell gameplay footage and the you didn't think of Batman: AA

Think about it

Both games have you attacking enemies with stealth.

Shaegor

Oct 29, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
Still doesn't beat the Keyboard Sam trailer

<youtube=jD3cy1EmTlo>
I have to agree with you there... Still, that is one trailer that means business, let's hope the game does so as well.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Well that sounds promising, too bad I'm not going to get to play it thanks to Ubisoft's crusade against the PC via absurd DRM. Small price to pay to keep my principles intact.

Arachon

Jun 23, 2008
Mr. Gency said:
[...]
Batman: Arkham Asylum is what is considered the pinnacle of stealth-games these days?

Conviction seems dissapointing, doesn't really look like a Splinter Cell game at all... where'd the stealth go?

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
Mr. Gency said:
LTK_70 said:
Mr. Gency said:
This is what Batman: Arkham Asylum would be like if Batman developed a thrust for blood.
A thrust... for blood? How does that work?
Go and watch all the Splinter Cell gameplay footage and the you didn't think of Batman: AA

Think about it

Noooo, he was pointing out the fact that you spelled "thirst" as "thrust", unless you actually meant to spell it that way...

almostgold

Dec 1, 2009
Arachon said:
Mr. Gency said:
[...]
Batman: Arkham Asylum is what is considered the pinnacle of stealth-games these days?

Conviction seems dissapointing, doesn't really look like a Splinter Cell game at all... where'd the stealth go?
It stood right the fuck out of the way so it didn't get its ass kicked by Sam Fisher. Rarghhh!!!

Seriously, though, I'm sure there will be plenty. Just doesnt make for good trailer footage.

Nuke_em_05

Mar 30, 2009
Awesome.

Hopefully the Whitehouse assault/flag stabbing stays downwind of FOX. One can dream.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Yet another splinter cell trailer? I regularly frequent the gameshack website, and it seems that every week they have a new trailer up. I wish they'd just hurry up and publish the damn thing.