Sam Raimi's Spider-Man Trilogy Tackled by Honest Trailers

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
oh why did you show this.... I've just spent two hours on you tube!

(seriously funny stuff though!)

Toadfish1

May 28, 2013
The positive reaction to the first trilogy and the negative reaction tothe second indicates really only one thing to me - not one of you fucking people understand "show don't tell"

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
And this is the spider-man trilogy Movie Bob LIKES. I don't understand it! I'll admit the first one wasn't bad but after that it is all down hill.

Crimsonmonkeywar

Oct 27, 2013
Imperioratorex Caprae said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Zontar said:
Only difference is that Godfather 1 was a true classic movie, while for the Spider-Man movies that title goes to the second one
Only difference is the Godfather movies were actually good, and the Spider-Man ones were bad. And false advertising. Tobey Maguire running around in Spider-Man jim-jams doesn't count.
Everything's subjective, everyone has their own canon and all are well entitled to what they suspend disbelief on, or mock incessantly.

OT: I felt the first two movies would have been great if the third hadn't shattered their memories and Sony pissed on the ashes by rebooting it with an even worse set of movies.
Same said to you, I think the new series far exceeds the original in every possible way save flow, and that people who think like-wise either didn't read the the comics past the 70's(or watch the animated series) or are nostalgic....or both.

Kameburger

Turtle king
Apr 7, 2012
I definitely had a good laugh over this.

I love honest trailers, and I just finished Superior Spider-man comic, and I do need some constant reminders to not go see Amazing Spider-man 2.

I always feel like for Spider-man, the movies as good and as bad as they can be, they are just so close to being good. I mean there are tons wrong with them, but on the other hand, the graphic quality and the animation is all there, the costume looks good, we know they can properly animate these things, now its the human element that needs tweaking.

I mean who would have guessed that Captain America would work on the big screen better then Spider-man.