Say something negative about something you love.

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
Seems pretty explanatory.

Pokemon - The TV series sucks, even the first season and each game should take 3 months to develop instead of 3 years.
Radiohead - Bunch of pretentious blokes.
Post Rock - Why is it that unless your Icelandic you lack the ability to sing beyond a murmur.
Mass Effect - Stop telling me what is good and evil, let me decide for myself. *Seriously the Light/Dark Liberal/Conservative Renegade/Paragon system needs to go*

Edit: Slayers - In the first season, after they kill Reso and have to fight Copy Reso, why don't they ever talk about how Reso redeemed himself in the end when they ponder if Copy Reso was the Real Reso

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Pokemon- once you reach a certain level there is nothing that stands a chance against you in game
New Vegas-broken quests should be a lot higher on the priority list for future updates
Turtles-hurts like a sum-***** when they bite and they're disease ridden
Science-chemistry just plain sucks
Serj Tankian- "Your solo career sucks Serj! Make another System album!"
"All Toasters Toast Toast!"-No they don't, they toast bread!!!
Amnesia: The Dark Descent- "What the hell do you mean my computer sucks too much to play it? I already bought it!!!

I'll be adding more as I think of them...

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Ergo Proxy - WHY THE FUCK DID RE-L NOT DIE FROM BEING AROUND VINCENT SO MUCH? Seriously, that would've made a brilliant ending. The one they had was epic as it is, but just off perfect :p

Crossfade - Their first album. It was just meh...

Sukisho - They felt the need to conform to 13 episodes, but they also felt the need to include some post-ending fanservice so they had to really rush the ending.

Trackmania United Forever - Not enough premade tracks or innovation in the actual block usage.

Zeno Clash - It has fuck-all replay value.

Sauerbraten - It gets repetetive after a while. It's the sort of thing that you can't play forever just out of sheer boredom.

Flac00

May 19, 2010
Half Life 2: My god, Gordon Freemen's 3D model looks horrible (gray man)

Green Day: After Warning they all became political assholes

Inception: WTF WAS UP WITH THAT ENDING!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK!! (also it was a tad confusing at points)

Apple: Hey Apple, stop being all up in your asses and allow people to customize your computers and software instead of fusing everything shut with huge bolts (figuratively and literally). And make your stuff cheaper

Disturbed: Uhhhh, dude work out your mommy issues, it is kind of creeping me out.

Star Wars: George Lucas is a dick (just putting that out there)

Blizzard: Stop being so obsessed with WoW, you have other, better, franchises.

VALVe: RELEASE SOMETHING ON TIME FOR ONCE!

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
Castle - I love you and all, but you both need to just suck it up already and get together. I don't we could survive another season of you guys dancing around each other!!!!
Tudors - WHY THE HELL DID YOU END??? THERE IS SO MUCH MORE THAT COULD HAPPEN!!!!
Skype - You're such a ***** to me and you crashed my freaking system!!!!!

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
TeeBs said:
Pokemon - The TV series sucks, even the first season and each game should take 3 months to develop instead of 3 years.
But if one came out every three months, we'd be pissed that we'd have to pay so much to keep up with the franchise. Plus we'd be pissed about how many games come out. People complain already that the series never dies. Alternatively, I wouldn't be opposed to the games coming out every 6 months as something like DLC or expansion packs to the current game. (or even every year if we want quality work).

ThatLankyBastard said:
Pokemon- once you reach a certain level there is nothing that stands a chance against you in game
that's when you start a new team and work them up to that level. If you feel confident, maybe enter a competition or something. Just offering alternatives.

=============================

House - Seasons 1 & 3 were solid gold. But season two was rather lacking in a lot of things until "Euphoria" when Foreman gets sick and makes his character more interesting. He then resumes being boring in Season 4. As for seasons 4 & 5, I honestly feel the writers strike didn't give these seasons a chance in hell. I honestly liked the gimmick of the early episodes of season 4. I wish the show could take a more ensemble cast while remaining grounded in some kind of realism, unfortunately, that wouldn't work. As for seasons 6 & 7... Um... Meh. Season 6 is okay, but it really made me hate Cameron and I loved her in the early seasons for being... well... Hot. Now we have 13 who is obviously better for obvious reasons... but she has some weird vibe about her I can't really get around. As for 7... I'm not sure about House & Cuddy. Sounds like it could be a fun little joke for a while. But I think it will fizzle out or get old soon because the show used to be about House, the drugs, the puzzles, and the medicine. Not about who is sleeping with who. Hopefully it gets better or ends soon if it continues this uneasy track.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
The Big Bang Theory - the constant hooking up of Leonard and Penny is seriously starting to get annoying. Feels like the idea is being run into the ground.

Xartyve2 said:
Two and a Half Men - Admitting that I like you is getting really difficult. I think that speaks for itself.
You just read my mind. It's a shame the comedy isn't as good as it used to be...

wikiman

Oct 5, 2010
Lost - Give me back six years of my life !
Silent Hill - Just one more decent game please.
Doctor Who (2005) - Stop treating Doctor like a superhero-messiah, he is just a tourist !
Superhero comics in general(marvel & DC) - Stop all those pointless deaths, we all know the victims will be back next year.
The Simpsons - Just end goddamn you !
Tool - How about new album sometime this decade you...tools.
Final Fantasy - I think it's time to shut down life support on this franchise.
Frank Miller - Could you come back ? Some impostor is ruining your career...
Phoenix Wright series - How about new courtroom cases Capcom ? Edgeworth works only as a SUPPORTING character!
Spider-Man - YOU WE'RE MARRIED ! REMEMBER THIS !
Superman - Why is so hard to make a good Superman movie ? Can i please see a movie where Supes punches somebody with super-powers before i die ?
Shadow of the Colossus - Stop being so awesome. I got things to do !

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Twilight princess: Sure, it was great, but it didn't take any risks at all, and that's what made Majora's mask and Wind waker great. Twilight princess did nothing to stand out from the rest.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Flac00 said:
Half Life 2: My god, Gordon Freemen's 3D model looks horrible (gray man)
It's justified since it's a placeholder; the player was never supposed to see the person they were playing as.
This is actually one of the main reasons why Freeman also does not have a reflection in light retracing materials in-game, like water or glass.

Supernatural Girl

May 31, 2009
You are a lazy s**t who goes on the computer far too much and doesn't have a good or healthy social life. [About boyfriend]