Say something nice about or to the poster above you

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I feel kind of guilty about making that "say something about you that you don't like thread" so I'm going to make this thread as an act of penance and to try and get some more smiles around here. Here's how it works, it's very simple, just look at the last poster and say something nice about or to them, use quotes if you want. Since there is no one above me, I'm going to go for the low fruit and say something nice about Daystar Clarion. You have got to be one of the funniest guys (and insane, but in a good healthy way) that I have ever met. Also you managed to be in a relationship with the same woman far longer than I can...and by that I mean you were actually in one. Congrats on your engagement, I wish you many happy years.

Well, I hope this thread works. Come on guys, let's lighten up this website a bit If you want to skip me and say something nice about Daystar instead, go ahead.

Dec 14, 2009
erttheking said:
I feel kind of guilty about making that "say something about you that you don't like thread" so I'm going to make this thread as an act of penance and to try and get some more smiles around here. Here's how it works, it's very simple, just look at the last poster and say something nice about or to them, use quotes if you want. Since there is no one above me, I'm going to go for the low fruit and say something nice about Daystar Clarion. You have got to be one of the funniest guys (and insane, but in a good healthy way) that I have ever met. Also you managed to be in a relationship with the same woman far longer than I can...and by that I mean you were actually in one. Congrats on your engagement, I wish you many happy years.

Well, I hope this thread works. Come on guys, let's lighten up this website a bit If you want to skip me and say something nice about Daystar instead, go ahead.
D'awwwww, thanks man :D

Oh look, you're above me.

That erththeking is a pretty cool guy, he has a Halo avatar and eh doesn't afraid of anything.

But seriously, you always have something interesting to say, and just because I don't tell you at every opportunity, doesn't mean I don't pay attention :D

ReadyAmyFire

May 4, 2012
Someone else is going to have something better to say about Daystar since he seems rather well known around here. But I'll just say he makes me laugh quite a bit when I'm lurking his posts...

EDIT: I also have a Muse poster above my bed, it's awesome.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
ReadyAmyFire said:
Someone else is going to have something better to say about Daystar since he seems rather well known around here. But I'll just say he makes me laugh quite a bit when I'm lurking his posts...

EDIT: I also have a Muse poster above my bed, it's awesome.
I think your username is clever, I think that Amy is a pretty name and I laughed at your motto.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
I like how dramatic he gets when no one remembers him.

Damn it the guy above changed! =/

I like how you have been here for 3 years yet the amount of posts you've made is rather small.

Supercereal

Mar 3, 2012
rEvolution - You have solid pc advice and i like your avatar as well as the cut of his jib

DVS BSTrD - From just now stalking some of your recent posts you have a damn fine sense of humor and you like Game of Thrones so i can't say anything bad about you

captcha: You're Welcome

Mr. GameBrain

Aug 10, 2009
I like Cereal.

Its awesome! :D

(Especially Wheetos. Best damn cereal ever created! YEAH!)

EDIT: DAMMIT!

Oh well. Spongebob is ok I guess... :/

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
He has a gaming brain.
Therefore they are awesome.

And just in case someone beat me to it, the above poster is awesome for being so awesome.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
@sassafrass
Oh dear god! look at that post count! even with your join date being 3 years ago, that's still about 56 posts per day! That's impressive!
Also, that has to be one of the strangest avatars I've seen, I like it

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I've always thought the avatar was pretty bitchin' despite not knowing where it comes from and it fits your user name really well.

Even though the cloud face looks menacing, I'm sure he's a nice cloud face and makes sure we all have pie! :D

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Sweet avatar. And I'm also apparantly the jersey devil. I have little idea what it is, though. It always seemed like bigfoot. In jersey. And much less likely to star in a cheesy family movie.

And brovengers-exclusive toaster? Nice. How do they like their toast?

So I can sabotage said toaster and make it do THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE! MUHAHAHAHA!

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Doclector said:
So I can sabotage said toaster and make it do THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE! MUHAHAHAHA!

You're one upbeat guy Doclector. You obviously know how to have fun with people, and also have great taste in avatars.

...I suck at compliments

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Doclector said:

You're one upbeat guy Doclector. You obviously know how to have fun with people, and also have great taste in avatars.

...I suck at compliments
Welcome to the Escapist!

Clown Mushroom cloud looks pretty spiffy

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Doclector said:
Sweet avatar. And I'm also apparantly the jersey devil. I have little idea what it is, though. It always seemed like bigfoot. In jersey. And much less likely to star in a cheesy family movie.

And brovengers-exclusive toaster? Nice. How do they like their toast?

Silly man, I'd never tell you that! :D

It's not classy at all.

EDIT: Never mind this.

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
geK0 said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Doclector said:

...I suck at compliments
Welcome to the Escapist!

Clown Mushroom cloud looks pretty spiffy
You avatar makes me smile, that solid snake seems so happy with his little box.