Say something nice about or to the poster above you

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
neonsword13-ops said:
You have a friggin' adorable avatar. :D

If I may ask, what anime is it from?
'Tis from A Channel.

OT: He has had the courage to press the great red button.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Your not afraid to laugh at yourself. Look at your name! It says it all! You play by your on rules and don't give a fuck about what others think of you :)

EDIT: Ninjas they be sneaky and stuff! And how do you slash your stuff!

EDIT2: Hey, Dango! Your name still reminds of a tropical fruit and it still makes me happy. That takes...uhh... skill? Dedication maybe? Whatever it takes you've got it

Apr 28, 2008
You like Nerf. I'm guessing that means nerf guns. Nerf guns are cool, so therefore you are cool.

Mike Richards

Nov 28, 2009
natster43 said:
You have "truth" in your name, that must mean you are trustworthy!
The Armadillo sitting proudly atop your badge list clearly proves you have good taste in web shows, and the Trinity further down clearly proves you have good judgment in not saying stupid things.

Plus you have 43 in your name and yours was the 43rd comment, which is kinda randomly badass.

EDIT: Ninjas... damn...

Irridium said:
You like Nerf. I'm guessing that means nerf guns. Nerf guns are cool, so therefore you are cool.
You brought up Nerf guns with Zaieed at the top of your badges, this made me picture him charging into battle shooting little rubber suction cups out of a brightly colored plastic gun and that is all kinds of awesome and therefor you are all kinds of awesome for supplying that mental image.

I tried to think of a "Puts on glasses" pun, but I have failed.

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
Irridium said:
Is that an Archer avatar?
This guy has got good taste in TV shows

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I like the way you run your fingers through my hair, it's so nice and when you maake me supper, that's nice to...I lllooovvvveee yooouuu

Oct 10, 2011
I can tell that you have a great avatar even though I cant see it because I accidentally pressed my own red button badge when i tried to remove it from my top badge.

Bobsonnn

Jul 12, 2009
YOU HAVE A CANDY NECKLACE BADGE. I REALLY WANT A CANDY NECKLACE NOW.

I guess that makes you... pretty sweet?

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Bobsonnn said:
YOU HAVE A CANDY NECKLACE BADGE. I REALLY WANT A CANDY NECKLACE NOW.

I guess that makes you... pretty sweet?
You have a picture of Paper Mario as your avatar, that means you have good tastes. Also I guess you smell nice.

Oct 10, 2011
Bobsonnn you admire sandwiches enough to make it your motto, which proves that you have good taste.

Edit: Natster you have good tastes in compliments, and good ninja skills

Sneaky Paladin

Jan 21, 2009
Natster I want to hug your avatar with all of my hugs, also when I say your name out loud I can only say it with a lisp...Which is sort of a compliment.

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
Alssadar said:
Terminate421 said:
Your avatar is not generic. It looks well made.
Your avatar is an Empoleon. Therefore, Pokemon. I tip my hat to you, my fellow.
Your avatar makes me want to play D&D for some reason. I do not question it, as anything that brings up the urge to play D&D is awesome. Therefore, you are awesome. And talented. And... umm... Bill! Ted! Help me out here!

Bill: Dude! Your forum name is truly bodacious, and would make an awesome name for a most triumphant band to open for Ted and I's triumphant band! You should totally start a triumphant band man!

Ted: What my good friend Bill is trying to say dude, is that you are most excellent. Like, if you were a guitar, Eddie Van Halen would totally unleash an awesome solo with you. Continue being excellent to yourself and those around you!

Bill and Ted: Party on dude!