Scar is the villianiest villian to ever villain up the joint.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
well he is by no means the best villian ever but he is 100% the best disney movie villian ever!
id say that the evilest villian ever would be silver age sinestro

(got to be sinestro told me so!

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
You guys are all whack for disagreein' with OP.

Scar is voiced by Jeremy Irons, and therefore wins any competition by default. Doesn't matter what it's for. He wins everything.

Jeremy Irons. Winning.

Also, the hyenas.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Shivarage said:
imahobbit4062 said:
Joker >>> Scar.

Don't get me wrong, The Lion King is a great movie, but people blow the whole "Mufasas death was the saddest thing ever, Scar is SOOOOOOOOOO evil" thing way overboard.
The Joker doesn't sing >: [

your opinion = crushed xD
Uuuh, yes he does. He breaks out of Arkham Assylum singing: "Crashing through the roof, on a one horse open tree! Laughing all the way"

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010

He wants to stab--I mean hug you, hugging is deffinately what I ment.

Crazy hair, over the top cape.

willofbob

Aug 22, 2010
Aetera said:
2HF said:
Wittier than most villains and he actually delivers on the promise of murder and deceit

no villain has ever had a better song in all of recorded history
I beg to differ, good sir.

total agreement on him being the BEST villain, but his saving the universe in End of Time disqualifies him for evilest.
Joker is likely up there, as well as Cthulu (ia, ia Yog Sothoth Cthulu ftagn), Noah (Sky Captaon, World of Tomorrow) is nearly as mad as joker, but has a clear goal, Xykon (OOTS) is bloddy fantastic, along with his companion Redcloak, Morgoth (silmarilion) has a few things going for him, Daleks from DW believe that all things that are different must be EX-TER-MIN-ATED!!!!, Deacon Vorbis (Discworld, Small Gods) tried to destroy the entire nation of Ephebe simply because they claimed the world was flat (in Discworld, it is) and sent thousands of men to their deaths so that he could take them by surprise, The Auditors from the same series also count, Ozymandias (Watchmen) is worth mentioning simply due to his bizzare naivety, Comedian discounted for being a hero, Kore from Goblins is probably going to try to blow up the world, the TF anouncer as well as SAXTON HALE deserve mention as well.

shawy03

Sep 3, 2011
he may not be animated or sing, but lord naritsuga from 13 assassins takes the prize for being the ultimate bastard

KnowYourOnion

Jul 6, 2009
SidingWithTheEnemy said:
What's all the fuss with "singing"

Cthulhu has his own choir...

listen for yourself.

If he started to sing you would all die painfully while chocking on the intestinal system you ripped out of your neighbor.
That is... brilliant!!! :D

Slowpool

Jan 19, 2011
KnowYourOnion said:
SidingWithTheEnemy said:
What's all the fuss with "singing"

Cthulhu has his own choir...

listen for yourself.

If he started to sing you would all die painfully while chocking on the intestinal system you ripped out of your neighbor.
That is... brilliant!!! :D
Cthulhu ain't evil bro- since according to the philosophy of the Mythos, good and evil are artificial concepts that humanity made up to get by. Cthulhu is so far above and beyond humanity in cosmic importance that such a thing would seem about as important to him as an ant's food dance would to us. If amorality is evil, then yes he's evil. But he isn't malevolent.

EDIT: ignore- I wasn't paying any attention to what was being said.

Zay-el

Apr 4, 2011
If you're looking for a REALLY good villain, I present you with Nox:

Probably the most complex and just utterly menacing villain I've seen in animation. If you've seen this series, you know why.

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
Dudes, seriously:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Veju4PxhuGc

The Joker DOES sing.

weker

May 27, 2009
Zay-el said:
If you're looking for a REALLY good villain, I present you with this guy:

Probably the most complex and just utterly menacing villain I've seen in animation. If you've seen this series, you know why.
Well anyone interested in the series due to what you said, will find it soo "easy" to know what your on about...

Personally the Master is my fav especially due to the last series he was in.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
I personally think the best villain of all time has to go to the mahoosive collection of birds that pecked people to death in .. er .. The Birds.

I mean come on, a singing cartoon lion or a flock of birds that could actually kill you as you walk to the shop.

Zay-el

Apr 4, 2011
weker said:
Well anyone interested in the series due to what you said, will find it soo "easy" to know what your on about...

I could make a list of why he's a good villain, but a lot of those reasons would require me to spoil half the show.

weker

May 27, 2009
Zay-el said:
weker said:

I could make a list of why he's a good villain, but a lot of those reasons would require me to spoil half the show.
I doubt many people will care as loads of people won't know what anime he is from....

Zay-el

Apr 4, 2011
weker said:
I doubt many people will care as loads of people won't know what anime he is from....
It's still part of general courtesy not to spoil something for everyone. It ain't an anime though, it's actually a french flash-animated cartoon. But whatever, here it goes:

The ultimate goal of Nox is to go back in time and bring back his family, regardless the general opinion that this is impossible. For this, he collects the life-force of living beings for 200 years and is admittedly the cause of the decline of several civilizations. In the season 1 finale, he pretty much murders 3 of the 5 protagonists and wipes out an entire species along the way. He wins. The only reason he fails is because the laws of the universe don't work the way he hoped, but if they had, his victory would have arguably been a better ending. He's deranged, completely insane and will stop at nothing to fulfill his goal.

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
glinda, good witch of the north...

the maniuplative harpy!

(http://www.cracked.com/article_18881_5-reasons-greatest-movie-villain-ever-good-witch.html)

it's actually rather scary, when you start thinking about it... and she turns out to be more evil than scar and all the rest because she gets away with it, without anyone suspecting her all along... genius

weker

May 27, 2009
Zay-el said:
weker said:
It's still part of general courtesy not to spoil something for everyone. It ain't an anime though, it's actually a french flash-animated cartoon. But whatever, here it goes
*A couple of mins later after slamming his head into his desk

I just wanted the name... the name, if you don't no the name say "I DON' KNOW THE NAME" I can go watch it so you don't have to spoil it for me if you tell me the bloody name...