Scarriest Movie You Have Ever Seen

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Pseudonym2 said:
Jesus Camp.
This. Pretty scary. If you watch it high out of your mind it actually becomes a zombie movie.

I also want to say, I laughted my ass off at Paranormal Activity.

Diablo27

Jul 18, 2010
Well it used to be The Grudge for a seriously long time (I saw it when I was about 10 and had nightmares, nearly literally pooped myself. But then I saw the Descent and I realised that everybody has one thing that scares them more than anything else, call it a primal fear. Maybe there's a DNA memory Assassins Creed-style and somewhere in our genetic history somebody had an experience and the fear carries on. But I'm getting away from what I was saying, The Descent scares me because of crawling, subhuman, cave-dwelling monsters.

ImSkeletor

Feb 6, 2010
The Thing. Its about the only movie that has scared me almost all the way through, thus far. (The nightmare on elm street has its moments though.) Most others are just boring or just pretty forgetable. Halloween however is the least scary horror movie I have seen. The wierd part is that they were both John Carpenter movies.

Offworlder_v1legacy

Ya Old Mate
May 3, 2009
I'm pretty easy to scare, some movies that are't supposed to be scary scare me sometimes, but I have seen a few horror movies and the one that scared me the most was Pontypool. It's a zombie movie but with all the running around taken out. It's all set in one building and it's all build around a radio team reporting on the zombies as the outbreak grows. Look it up, it's a really good movie regardless of if it scares you.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
two words. The Grudge. That film terrified me. To this day the sound the mother makes terrifies me.

SpaceBat

Jul 9, 2011
Uncompetative said:
Blue Velvet.

Because of 'that' scene. Because I didn't know where it was heading.
Because it was my choice of movie... and because I was watching it with my mother.
Oh god, I'm so sorry. It must have been awful.

Dr Bodom

Feb 6, 2012
Probably "The Loved Ones". Pretty decent Australian horror movie that definitely gets my recommendation. Although "Teeth" deserves a mention, if you don't know what it is, look it up....