School shooting at Texas Elementary school, several children reported dead

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
?

You said the media doesn't address other factors in gun violence. Showing you numerous examples of the media doing exactly that is a direct and clear way to disprove it.
You didn't meet all my requirements. I said media response directly to a mass shooting and how to fix the issue. None of your links fit that entire description. In fact, one of them literally had nothing to do with how to stop gun violence at all.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
You didn't meet all my requirements. I said media response directly to a mass shooting and how to fix the issue.
...so you're discounting them because they... aren't in response to a specific shooting, but rather in response to the entire phenomenon? How arbitrary and obtuse can you get?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
To prove my point again.

That's what happens if your admin shills too much for the billionaires. Democrat or republican.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
To prove my point again.

That's what happens if your admin shills too much for the billionaires. Democrat or republican.
What point? How does admin shilling for billionaires lead to this?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
What point? How does admin shilling for billionaires lead to this?
No one wants to serve in a military whose primary interest is not the national interest but to serve the wishes of corporations that rarely ever pass down the dividends to regular citizens unless it's basically you can buy consumption at "lower prices vs many countries like bananas or fossil fuels". If the US overthrows a banana republic the only benefit you get is cheaper bananas the company paying US citizens back a percent of their profits from using taxpayer dollars to overthrow said banana republic.

Edit: Also the cost-benefit analysis isn't worth it. The VA sucks, your pay sucks, etc.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
...so you're discounting them because they... aren't in response to a specific shooting, but rather in response to the entire phenomenon? How arbitrary and obtuse can you get?
Yeah, I said those requirements precisely because what the media says directly after a mass shooting dictates the national conversation. My point is the national conversation gets funneled to the same talking points over and over again instead of talking about the main things that actually matter because the powers at be don't wanna address those things.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
And some less than stellar news

If any one of those fools lost a child or somebody that care about, they would be crying like the bitches they are. Will somebody please get rid of all these assholes.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Hell yeah, the solution to guns is more guns, but in the hands of people that are paid like crap and treated like crap.

I eagerly await the results.
Look, at least the gun industry is getting their boost to profits and share valuations, the main objective is now fulfilled so everyone gonna go home n sleep on it and wing it from here, jobs over.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Hell yeah, the solution to guns is more guns, but in the hands of people that are paid like crap and treated like crap.

I eagerly await the results.
Man, that'd be a wild trip if the next time a bunch of conservatives came to a public teacher's meeting to protest books or whatever and all the teachers just drop their pieces on the table in front of them before they start getting accused of pedophilia.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Man, that'd be a wild trip if the next time a bunch of conservatives came to a public teacher's meeting to protest books or whatever and all the teachers just drop their pieces on the table in front of them before they start getting accused of pedophilia.
That's how you get another Mulford Act, and see how fast some people can turn on a dime.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Fuckhead deserves knee bashes to the face and multiple kicks to the nuts.