Sci-Fi sport name idea?

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I'm writing a science fiction story and am including a new sport in it. It is like a cross between Rugby and football (soccer) and enhanced with magnetic propulsion and robotics. Think of it as a violent, high contact futuristic sci-fi sport where players are encouraged to hit each other with powered gauntlets in attempt to intercept a metal ball from each other. The goal is to score points by throwing the ball into the opposing teams goal. Now that I've explained some of the basics, I would greatly appreciate some ideas for what I should call this game. I thought Power Ball at first but that sounds like kind of lottery where I live so it would be awkward to call it that. Any relevant ideas will be appreciated.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Well it involves magnetic propulsion so Magne-Ball maybe?

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
M.A.D.E.C
Magnetically Augmented Droids Extreme Conflict

Got no ball in the name but at least you can make a pun about how after the games they'll need a MADEC (hurr durr sounds like medic)

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
I wish suggest two names, one of them generic, and the other ridiculous but not really because Sci-Fi is full of stupid names. Try to figure out which is which.

Roboball
Qeesplortal (Quee-spl-ortal)