Science!: Duck Penises, Willpower and Whales

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I already knew about the Ducks sex habbit because of Cracked, those crasy ducks. The whale story is sweet.

diablomaki

Jul 17, 2009
male ducks can also kill chicken hens if they try to "get" them. seriously they bludgeon them till they hemorage or bleed out or something. so dont let ur ducks mount ur chickens it could get bad.

House_Vet

Dec 27, 2009
Yeah... ducks are very rapey indeed *shudder*...

On the awesome side - whales show empathy: That, neurologically, is utterly badass!

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
As a child i learned that duck sex resembles rape.Damn that pond with it's raping ducks.

Apr 28, 2008
About that whole "Do as I say, not as I do" article. All it seems they really did was prove that power currupts. Did they really need science for that?

RanD00M said:
As a child i learned that duck sex resembles rape.Damn that pond with it's raping ducks.
Actually, humans are the only species that find rape bad. Pretty much every other species engages in rape. And some even do it for "shits 'n' giggles" (The animals that do are Dolphins. Yes, dolphins rape for laughs)

carlisn

Mar 25, 2009
Probably the most awesome title I have ever read. Just felt like saying that.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Irridium said:
RanD00M said:
Actually, humans are the only species that find rape bad. Pretty much every other species engages in rape. And some even do it for "shits 'n' giggles" (The animals that do are Dolphins. Yes, dolphins rape for laughs)
Yes,and form human eyes it looks like rape.I was human back then.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Well, I flipped a coin to decide if I should click those links.
Suffice to say, that was incredibly weird.

Oh, and I am a little conflicted about that pod of whales now...DAMN.
Rrrrrrrraaaa!
*passes out*
*regains consciousness*
After consulting myself, I have realized I cannot afford to set a merciful precedent.
As "d'awww" inspiring as that was, whales are still in need of extermination.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
Jeez, even Ducks get more action than me :p

Just joking, rather odd topic for today dontcha think Lauren?

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
Methinks our use of '*****' is better substituted by 'hens', because... a hen that deliberately makes reproduction harder on the male? What a *****.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Kuliani said:
labyrinthine ducksnatch tunnels
My god, you have scarred me for life, Lauren.
This.

Seriously, after the mincing around "penis" and vagina", you launch "ducksnatch" without batting an eye. You are a formidable opponent.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
yeah okay let's all be mature and...

okay really the moment I read "explodes out of its sac like a heat-seeking missile and quickly deposits the sperm within seconds" I couldn't help but burst out a chuckle

oh how you word things lol

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Whales are awesome. One day Whales and Seals will commence an attack on those pesky Killer Whales.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Lauren... did you HAVE to mention Jareth on a topic about sex? ANY kind of sex?! I mean, damn, woman!

[small]Great, now I'll have nightmares of that crotch bulge chasing me through a stone maze AGAIN. I'll be forwarding my therapy bill to you, Ms. Admire.[/small]