Science Proves Frank West's Zombie Survival Strategy Correct

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Excuse me, I've got to open a gun shop/safehouse at my local mall.

piez13

Sep 2, 2009
Part of me likes to think that when the zombies start coming, it'll be the middle of winter.

Winter in Ottawa? Zombies all frozen. Could just stay home. Play Left 4 Dead.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
piez13 said:
Part of me likes to think that when the zombies start coming, it'll be the middle of winter.

I'm not sure if zombies can freeze...

On the other hand, I know they can't swim.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I don't trust this man. I would rather go to Antarctica, where Zombies would freeze before they even get to land.

salamarian

Aug 3, 2009
Why wouldn't you just go for, say, a well stocked tree house. zombies can't climb, no matter what lies left for dead says.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
salamarian said:
Why wouldn't you just go for, say, a well stocked tree house. zombies can't climb, no matter what lies left for dead says.
No, but they can pile on top of one another until there is a pile large enough to reach your tree house.

piez13

Sep 2, 2009
Amnestic said:
piez13 said:

I'm not sure if zombies can freeze...

On the other hand, I know they can't swim.
No, no, they can freeze.

They can't swim, but they can keep walking underwater (provided the pressure doesn't destroy them), perhaps one day reaching land.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Khell_Sennet said:
I still think my solution of hijacking a Super-C class ferry and weighing anchor in between Vancouver and Vancouver Island is a better strategy.
You're not alone. No real need for weapons then, unless zombies grow wings.

... TO SCRIBBLENAUTS

sethwood

Sep 25, 2009
Well, now all they have to do is a study on Vampires. Seriously, what a waste of fucking money!!! They should use that money on curing cancer or finding Osama Bin Laden. Dumb fuckers.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
Well you heard it folks: Science > Zombies.

Although Gordan Freeman already proved that a long time ago.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Fuck science! I say go to your nearest skyscraper and camp out there and snipe the decaying bastards. Assuming zombies won't figure out how to operate an elevator then your good. As long as you plant claymores in the stair well. ;)

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
It reminds me of the old joke, where the physicist solves a farmer's chicken problem... but it only works for spherical chickens in a vacuum. The physicist should have accounted for nonrandom zombie behaviors, specifically, their attraction to noises, lights, and movement. Thus, a random walker model does not accurately represent the behavior of a zombie.
0p3rati0n said:
Fuck science! I say go to your nearest skyscraper and camp out there and snipe the decaying bastards. Assuming zombies won't figure out how to operate an elevator then your good. As long as you plant claymores in the stair well. ;)
Simply destroying staircases in some way is a better choice. Once that is done, skyscrapers are impenetrable fortresses. Unless enough of them show up that they manage to clamber up eachother to get into the second or third floor...

Spitfire175

Jul 1, 2009
In case of a zombie apocalypse, the current generations would know exaclty how to deal with it. In theory.