Screen Legend Christopher Lee Dies at 93

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
There's almost too much to list...
An amazing actor with a distinctive and powerful voice.
Worlds oldest metal lead singer.
A legend within his own lifetime.

May his journey into the west be calm and restful.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Mikeybb said:
Yeah! I wanted to mention that, because most people just look at his movies. But he was an incredible singer and worked with many metal bands!
Rock on Mr. Lee, wherever you are now!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Mikeybb said:
There's almost too much to list...
An amazing actor with a distinctive and powerful voice.
A legend within his own lifetime.

May his journey into the west be calm and restful.
And war hero. Serving in the Special Operations Executive during WWII to really stick it to the Nazis. Sometimes literally, in the back. Don't know how much of his service record is unclassified by now.

This news hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw it on Yahoo's home page when I opened my browser. I just never thought it would happen this soon. Yeah, 93 is a long time, but I thought even he had a few more years left in him. RIP, you magnificent person. I just barely stopped myself from using the word "bastard" there.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Dracula,Frankenstein,The Mummy,Scaramanga,Lord Summerisle,Count Dooku and Saruman...dude was the ultimate movie badass

One of my favourite actors.He will be missed

Reynard Wrecce

May 15, 2010
Actor, Singer, Occultist, Gentleman and STILL metal as frack, top-secret badass Nazi hunter, terrifying in his 90s...if he were fictional he'd be a Mary Sue. Instead, he was Christopher Lee, and he was one of a kind. R.I.P.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
We have lost yet another Legend. Sad to hear the news. He certainly had a life that was lived to the fullest.

Mar 26, 2008
When I looked up his age a few months ago I thought this might be on the cards sooner rather than later. Still, he's one of those timeless actors that you assume will go on forever. At least his legacy will. Vale Christopher Lee.
As Scaramanga I'll always remember him as one of the most menacing Bond villains.

vledleR

Nov 3, 2014
He lived a long and happy life and died with a loving family at his side. I hope he left with a sense of satisfaction and peace.

Oly J

Nov 9, 2009
There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, the world has lost possibly it's single greatest human being, it's not often I actually hope there's a good afterlife, but for him, there damn well should be, RIP Sir Christopher Lee, we shall never see his like again

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
He's not dead, he's just sleeping for a few millenia, until the world needs his special brand of evil once again. RIP, Mr. Lee, you will always be a great man of many talents, skills and accomplishments no one in this era could ever hope to achieve.
If there is an example on how to leave your mark on the world, Christopher Lee did so in most spectacular fashion and I hope his legend is told for eons to come.