Scumbag Steals Game Consoles From Kids With Cancer

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Scumbag Steals Game Consoles From Kids With Cancer

Yeah, the story's as bad as it sounds.

The Holidays always seem to bring out some truly stunning stories of human greed, and this year doesn't seem to be an exception. Recently, in North Carolina, a thief broke into a medical center and stole a number of game consoles that were intended for kids who are recovering from cancer.

The guy pictured here broke into an office at Carolinas Medical Center Campus and stole an Xbox (original or 360 hasn't been clarified), as well as four other consoles. As you can see from this photo, the thief wasn't terribly bright and actually looked at this security camera; many other cameras caught him on tape, too.

Authorities in Charlotte, North Carolina, are searching for this thief. According to a police news release: "We are definitely making every attempt to get these gaming systems back to the young patients at Carolinas Medical Center so that they won't be deprived much longer from playing their favorite video game while enduring treatment for their illnesses."

This is one of those stories that makes me pretty angry to write. Stealing stuff from kids is bad enough, but stealing from kids with cancer means that there's a special circle of Hell reserved for you. When they catch this guy, I hope they throw the book at him.

Source: <a href=http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26077511/detail.html>WSOCTV via <a href=http://kotaku.com/5711288/who-steals-video-game-consoles-from-children-with-cancer>Kotaku

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Wow.....seriously just wow.

How low have you fallen to steal things from kids enduring radiation treatment?
This really does upset me, i hope they catch the guy.

RheynbowDash

Jan 26, 2009
This pisses me off to no end. As a gamer and the grandson of a cancer survivor. I wanna stab this guy in the temple with a wiimote.

qbanknight

Apr 15, 2009
Someone please kick this cocksucking-piece-of-shit-waste-of-sperm's ass when they find them

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Hopefully that book will be this thing. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marienbad_My_Love]

Preferably from a large height and/or at the speed of sound.

Oct 14, 2010
Feel pissed? Want to do something about it? Donate to Child's Play and make sure this and other hospitals have these resources for sick kids!

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Hell is too good a place for this asshole, and scum is too good of a description.

swenson

Sep 5, 2009
D:<

You have GOT to be kidding me. How low can you stoop?! Stealing anything from a hospital would be bad enough, but stealing from sick children?! That's just terrible.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Damn...seriously, how low can you get?
That's absurd...
Maybe the guy's insane? Even semi-normal thieves have some sort of half-dead conscience.

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
There are no words to describe how low that is.
I wish I could say I were surprised but...
there's just no good way to finish that sentence.

Dr. Paine said:
Hopefully that book will be this thing. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marienbad_My_Love]

you'd have to print it first and I'm not sure there are enough trees in the world for that.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Ugh. I still have plenty of faith in the human race, but shit like this makes me wanna puncheverybody I meet in the stomach. Really? Just...Really? Video game consoles from a hospital treating cancerous children? This jackass's moral compass isn't broken-- it points south. Here's hoping his idiocy climbs to new heights in the coming days and sees him safely into the arms of North Carolina's finest.

And then into the arms of Bubba.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
moretimethansense said:
There are no words to describe how low that is.
I wish I could say I were surprised but...
there's just no good way to finish that sentence.

Dr. Paine said:

you'd have to print it first and I'm not sure there are enough trees in the world for that.
Eh, just gut every copy of Twilight and Eragon out there and recycle it, this process kills two (or three) birds with one book!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
vansau said:
When they catch this guy, I hope they throw the book at him.
Oh, I hope not. I hope they throw several hundred, then don't dig him out afterwards.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Mmm... Shoot him. No trial, no judges, no human rights... Just shoot the bastard.

Knee cap him first and let him crawl, let him crawl to the door and when he opens it to escape... Finish it. Like I did to that hobo that one time.

Okay serious now. Yep, that pretty damn low. I don't have any words for how low that actually is. I think that fellow needs a serious arse-kicking. Not quite as bad as I joked about above but a really, really, really serious one. Please, let him enter the cage with me and I'll happily grant him that one.

Christ, to a kid. What sort of fucking abortion of humanity do you have to be to steal from a kid. Specially kids with cancer. Jesus, if I had the money and I knew the address I'd donate one my self to the kids for this.

We had some dickhead like that around our end once. Broke into some houses on Christmas eve and well... Do I even have to tell you what the prick did?. People like that make me sick and ruin my day. Specially when it comes to kids.

That's one thing you don't target. Kids, ever. I don't care what your circumstances are... You never, ever, ever target kids or steal from them.

I apologies for the swearing, if its to much than please send me a message and I'll censor it however I'm pretty sensitive about such subjects.

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
He's gonna be lynched.

Also, erm...

Did anyone else notice that he's black?

Way to further a stereotype, scumbag.