Sean Connery has passed away at the age of 90

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Just this morning I saw a short clip of Zardoz on youtube and was wondering whatever Sean Connery was up to these days.
A few hours later I saw this. What an awful coincidence
Dude lived to a ripe old age, was quite accomplished and seemed to be a pretty decent bloke.

RIP you legend and condolences to his family and loved ones.

Reactions: gorfias

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Just this morning I saw a short clip of Zardoz on youtube and was wondering whatever Sean Connery was up to these days.
A few hours later I saw this. What an awful coincidence
Dude lived to a ripe old age, was quite accomplished and seemed to be a pretty decent bloke.

RIP you legend and condolences to his family and loved ones.
Well, my mom won't be happy about this. Though her reaction won't be nearly as bad when she found out Richard Pryor had passed away.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
I guess that even if you only live twice, death still finds you in the end. :(

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
Grab your favourite flick and pour a glass for the recently deceased. He was in a lot of amazing movies and I for one will be rewatching Finding Forrester tonight.

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
Not the news I wanted to wake up to, and definitely puts a damper on "Happy Halloween". He truly was one of the classic actors, and we are lesser for his passing.

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
Aside from 007 (especially From Russia with Love), The Hill and The Man Who Would Be King are quite good. If I wanted to show someone Connery in a more serious role, I'd pick The Hill.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
RIP Sean, so much more than just the first and best Bond. I'll keep doing horrible impressions for as long as I live.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Aside from 007 (especially From Russia with Love), The Hill and The Man Who Would Be King are quite good. If I wanted to show someone Connery in a more serious role, I'd pick The Hill.
I'll put it on my must watch list.

The Man Who Would Be King is something I've only recently watched. Blew me away.

Breakdown

Oxy Moron
Sep 5, 2014
down a well
Country
Northumbria
If you can get past the idea of a Scottish Robin Hood, Connery was great in Robin and Marian.