Second Mass Effect DLC Details Coming Soon

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Second Mass Effect DLC Details Coming Soon

Through the sound and fury of E3 comes news that the second DLC for Mass Effect [http://masseffect.bioware.com/me1/] will be announced soon.

E3 [http://www.bioware.com].

What the upcoming DLC will actually include is largely unknown, although it was described in a Bring Down the Sky [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2L59SLGY1E], but then ended up getting it free, which struck me as a pretty fair deal.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
*tries to contain self*

*fails*

Wooooooooohooooooooooo!

I honestly thought Bring Down the Sky would be the only DLC they'd release, so this comes as quite the suprise. Definately looking forward to it, will be interesting to see what they can cook up.

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
Well they always said that more DLC was on the way. I mean I didn't expect 3 or 4 expansions, but this will help me in the months and months of waiting for ME2.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
EXCELLENT! *fist pump* As a complete Mass Effect fanatic, any scraps of new info and new content is simply amazing at this point. I look forward to hearing more of this.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Rhayn said:
*tries to contain self*

*fails*

Wooooooooohooooooooooo!

I honestly thought Bring Down the Sky would be the only DLC they'd release, so this comes as quite the suprise. Definately looking forward to it, will be interesting to see what they can cook up.
I agree. It gives us those waiting an excuse to keep adding levels to our Shepard holdover characters. I still have achievements to log!

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Fist PUUUUUMP!

I'd like to see it be quite a bit better than Bring Down the Sky though. It wasn't worth the extra money I threw out for it.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Fuck i had forgoten all about DLC, I havent even played Bring down the Sky yet, even though i reinstalled the game specifically to do so.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Will the PC users also get their perma-overheat fixed? It's been there since release and 2 patches and a DLC didn't do anything about it.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Finally! They've been oddly silent about the second DLC for so long. They announced it so long ago, most people had forgotten about it.

I'm not so sure the "focus on combat more than story" is such a good idea. Mass Effect was so cool because of its story telling ability. (Combat was good, too. But nothing spectacular.)

Oh well. I trust Bioware to do it right.

Also, does anyone know if there is going to be actual blood in ME2? It seemed kind of odd that a game that had about every other ESRB label on it rarely, if ever, featured any actual gore.

Cryo84R

Gentleman Bastard.
Jun 27, 2009
I will ignore your terrible terrible necro and answer. Yes, it did come out. It's called pinnacle station