Secret Father's Day

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Sometimes, it's as if Bill Watterson was part of the Event Horizon crew.

Terrifying stuff.

Oct 2, 2012
I hope you take care to de-bone and fur the neighbor's pets. Small bones can be a choking hazard and nobody wants to clean up half digested furballs.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Beffudled Sheep said:
I hope you take care to de-bone and fur the neighbor's pets. Small bones can be a choking hazard and nobody wants to clean up half digested furballs.
Thank you for your concern.
There is a steep learning curve when raising a Babyhead Spider.
Fortunately, its venom liquefies the organs rendering prey little more than a furry organic juice box.
I just put the dry husks in the dumpster down the alley near the apartment complex.
Play dates and sleepovers are going to be an issue going forward.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
I think those are frogs legs? (I am colorblind, so they may not be green at all.) And the front foot/hoof/flipper/appendage on the right has 4 toes/tendrils/claws/gentalia instead of three like the others. I have to commend the mother and father's patience and resolve for raising an offspring with such a notable birth defect.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Clankenbeard said:
I think those are frogs legs? (I am colorblind, so they may not be green at all.) And the front foot/hoof/flipper/appendage on the right has 4 toes/tendrils/claws/gentalia instead of three like the others. I have to commend the mother and father's patience and resolve for raising an offspring with such a notable birth defect.
What Ho CB!

Whatever color perceptions you may be deficient in are more than made up by your attention to detail.
Babyhead Spider toes range in number and size due to a variety of factors.
Buying four pair of shoes at a time for amorphous feet is yet another hidden cost I did not anticipate.
Eventually it will also need pants.
I should probably start selling magnetic ribbons to defray costs.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Nick Lerman said:
Clankenbeard said:
What Ho CB!

Whatever color perceptions you may be deficient in are more than made up by your attention to detail.
Babyhead Spider toes range in number and size due to a variety of factors.
Buying four pair of shoes at a time for amorphous feet is yet another hidden cost I did not anticipate.
Eventually it will also need pants.
I should probably start selling magnetic ribbons to defray costs.
....and now i have to look at that deformity regularly as Nick has chosen to make it his avatar. In my chromatically challenged head, I keep hearing "Creepy Doll" by Jonathan Couton.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Clankenbeard said:
....and now i have to look at that deformity regularly as Nick has chosen to make it his avatar. In my chromatically challenged head, I keep hearing "Creepy Doll" by Jonathan Couton.
I will continue with the babyheaded avatars for your viewing pleasure.
There are more.

Thank you for introducing me to Mr. Couton.
If I had a TV show, that might be my theme song.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Nick Lerman said:
Thank you for introducing me to Mr. Couton. If I had a TV show, that might be my theme song.
Mr. Coulton is quite famous in small pockets of nerd/geek culture as a novelty folk artist. I found him orignially because I fell in love with "Still Alive"--the end credits song to Portal.

He will never reach widespread fame because his songs are too specific. IF you wish to listen to anything further, I suggest you try: Still Alive, I Feel Fantastic, Skullcrusher Mountain, Re: Your Brains. They have the most widespread appeal in my opinion. My personal favorite is an inspirational piece called "A Talk With George", but it isn't a comedy piece.