Secret gaming confessions

firefoxillusions

Feb 11, 2008
Hello, My name is John*coughfakenamecough* and I'm addicted to Wow.
I play a free online game called maplestory, and sometimes enjoy it.
I dont own any of the half-lifes, but i've beaten all of them. Thanks friends for that.
Pokemon is still enjoyable.
I agree with Senaro and cannot beat Jet Force Gemini, though I did get past starship.
Never beaten starcraft or warcraft without cheats.
I prefer Sonic over Mario.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on my PC was enjoyable.

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
Phantom6 said:
I am the world's biggest sap when it comes to videogames. I cry over just about anything that's even the slightest bit sad. In Wind Waker, when Link killed Ganondorf, I cried over Ganondorf. Yes, I'm THAT bad.
Played EP2?

DantehMan

Feb 16, 2008
I bought an R4 for my Girlfriends DS and ended up loving it so much i went out and bought her Nintendogs....... need I say more......

For all interested I did go out and buy another R4 for her as i seem to enjoy my tackle where it is and not stuffed on the Mantle

Raven0s

Feb 16, 2008
I own Dragonball Z Budokai Tenchachai or whatever the latest one is called.
I never beat the last level on Halo
I had never played Half Life 2 untill I bought a pirated copy yesterday
It took me nearly 2 months to finish Call of Duty 4
And Crash Teamn Racing for original Playstation is to this day the best game Ive ever played, sad I know but its an awesome game I wish they still sold it =(

...think thats it ;)

Daegen

Jan 23, 2008
I didn't like God of War,
I'm 21 years old and have played and beaten every pokemon game from red to pearl (rpg's only)
I hate Halo 3 and Halo. The only one I actually enjoyed was Halo 2
I play a female Blood Elf, and I'm a guy
I think Bioshock is the biggest piece of crap ever produced for a video game system.
One of my favorite things about RPG's in general is the Romance story lines between main characters. (I.E. Squall and Rinoa, Tidus and Yuna, Claude and Rena etc.)
I've never played half-life and have no desire to.
I've played every console Zelda in existance (minus CD-I) but have only finished from Ocarina onwards. the two on SNES and NES I find too difficult.
My favorite game of all time is Star Ocean: The 2nd Story.
I've been playing WoW for two years, and my current Blood Elf Pally is the only character who was gotten her mount, indeed she is the only one to even reach lvl 40 (she's now 66)

Feb 14, 2008
K...
I started to cry when i first finished LoZ OoT, it was so beautyfull.
I have destroyed my GBA just by playing games on it (mostly Golden sun 2 (B-button) Harvest moon: freinds of mineral town (R-button) and Sword Of Mana (left-button)).
I cried when you kill your best freind in Sword of mana.
I cried when i finished Sword of mana.
If i can't beat a game, then i get angry, and either yell at it when i die the 46 time, or i cheat.
I am the best HL2 cheater evar!
I play N64 emulator on a daily base.
I am a nerd... no i am THE BIGGEST NERD, in Garrys Mod (especially at Wiremod).
My farther is probably better at Halo 1 than me.
I played WoW once for a month, then i dropped it (only got to lvl 10, YES, i know!) 'cus it was too expesive.
I play guildwars, and i am always either a female ritualist or a female elementalist.
I have Quake 4 (YES IT SUCKS!).
At one time i could do all of the dialog in Halo 1.
I know every marine oneliner in Halo, Quake 4 and Aliens (film).
I think Alyx Vance Is one of the most atractive girls i have ever seen (i like girls who can do science).
I have never played HL1.
I have nerver played an FPSRPG.
I played Ogame (a sci-fi MMO text game) for over a year.
The first game i brought on steam was insaniquarium.
I SUCK at all counter strike games.
My favorite game series of all times the Zelda games.

Cousin_IT

Feb 6, 2008
1, I got Viva Pinata free with my Xbox360 & consider it superior to almost all the games ive subsequently paid for on that damn machine

2, Ive never played Star or Warcraft & never intend to

3, I dont find Fallout to be the epitamy of RPG's, good as it is

4, My sister has Sims2 & all the real addons (not the heres 10sets of cloths for £20 ones) & thats the only reason I havent bought them all myself

5, I frequently use World of Warcraft as a derogitory term without ever having played it

6, Ive never been able to play any of the Halo games for more than 20mins before getting bored, preferring instead simply to let my brother play it so I can watch the cutscenes

7, I thought Mass Effect was good till only till you become a Spectre, after that I found it too frustrating to care about the rest

8, For me the only good thing in the Orange Box was Portal, the rest being mediocre at best

9, ive never played CS:S

10, I never played the multiplayer of Battlefield 1942

Feb 15, 2008
nilpferdkoenig said:
Morrowind sucks :)
Please go and die with your Final Fantasy games.

Back on topic:
I have tried (and succeeded) at finishing Sonic 3 & Knuckles without losing one life, and getting all the Chaos Emeralds without failing a Special Stage once. During this attempt I reseted the Mega Drive I played on about 18 times for losing a life/failing a Special Stage.

The most enjoyable thing I found in games was to set people on fire in Postal 2, then peeing on them after they got burned, but before dying, so I could see them cry and crawl, begging for mercy. I would watch each one for a few moments before kicking them to death.

HizerKyte

Feb 15, 2008
1) I paid good money for Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup and despite it being made for 6 year-olds, I still can't beat Bulgaria.
2) I bought a PC that I couldn't afford, solely so I'd be ready for StarCraft 2 when it comes out. I now realise it'll probably be obsolete by then.
3) I think Player Killing/Team Killing once in a while is the height of comedy (especially when you're paired with a douchebag whose taking it far too seriously).
4) Despite being a heterosexual adult male, Thrall's & Illadin's voices in WarCraft III get me quite... exited.
5) Yahtzee's comparison of SimCity Societies to Nazi Germany has given me some great ideas about how to start my own dictatorship. Cake features quite heavily.

Feb 14, 2008
nilpferdkoenig said:
I actually share a lot of things with you. I use to play Ogame and play N64 emulators regularly because the normal N64 can't handle some of the crazy graphics properly.
Off topic:
Nice... Where do you get your roms?

elpresidente

Feb 10, 2008
I have an idea for the greatest game ever. But I'm too lazy to learn 3D Studio Max. Maybe some day you will have the chance to play it. It's a good game, although not existing yet.

The Negotiator

Dec 26, 2007
I am the gratest FPS gamer and I live in the U.S.A.

( Obviously because we won the war, Plus I hate Call of Duty considering it blocked out all sign's Soldier of Fortune came out).

Strafe Mcgee

Jan 25, 2008
I hate babies.

Also, I've tried to play Baldur's Gate 2 4 times, and never gotten past the second chapter. And I don't like Minsc.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I can also play the Mario theme, Still Alive, Final Fantasy's Chocobo theme, the zelda theme, and the Metal Gear Solid theme on Bass guitar.