Secret gaming confessions

mshcherbatskaya

Feb 1, 2008
Zombies in FPS really wig me out. I can shoot aliens, bad guys, and monsters all the live-long day, but I get so wound up fighting zombies, especially the HL2 zombies, I literally hunch over the controller until I wind up in the chiropractor's office. I have to switch over to a nice RPG to uncurl myself after about an hour. I may never finish HL2 at this rate.

I don't know what it is about zombies, but I just can't handle them. I think it's the flailing. The staggering is fine, but the flailing... *shudders*

GenericWit

May 16, 2008
Iron_will said:
Jacman413 said:
assassin18 said:
1. I bought Leaf Green Pokemon game and enjoyed it
2. I enjoy Gears of War a bit too much
3. I shed a tear at the end of max payne 2
4. I never give jeanetta the locket in VTMB
5. I enjoy SSBB and Rock Band ... again, a bit too much
6. >_> I thought portal is a bit overrated
YOU TAKE #6 BACK!
*Gasps* Yeah!
I've read through quite a bit of these, and that's the first one that made my jaw drop. Even in my own head, I couldn't convince myself that's a sane opinion. I tried thinking that you didn't enjoy those types of games, but then... I couldn't think of a single reason to not like portal besides length.

Umm more confessions:

I've blown off my boyfriend multiple times to play World of Warcraft; even faked sick.

I would've blown him off for GTAIV too if he wasn't playing it also.

I really, REALLY like Cooking Mama.

I didn't like the dialogue of No More Heroes... or the game that much. The graphics annoyed me, and the combat was wayyyyy too easy even on the hardest difficulty.

My first xboxlive tag was Pokemon related.

I'll play Pokemon games such a Pearl all the way back to Red and Harvest Moon over games like Bioshock any day.

I get emotionally attached to G4TV shows, and I was deeply upset when Judgement Day was replaced with Xplay. Then, more recently, I hated that they didn't spend enough time reviewing games and talked about news. I don't care. And Attack of the Show? Way to become fake... I want Sarah Lane back! It's not female friendly at all anymore. Pffft.

Even though I have a splitter, and I have 6 consoles plugged in at a time, I still spent money buying old games on the Wii even though the original cartridges are sitting there.

Oh and... I have 3 World of Warcraft shirts I wear.... unashamed.

Feb 13, 2008
I've blown off my boyfriend multiple times to play World of Warcraft; even faked sick.

I would've blown him off for GTAIV too if he wasn't playing it also.
Being English, I totally misread those two at first.

Feb 13, 2008
mshcherbatskaya said:
I don't know what it is about zombies, but I just can't handle them. I think it's the flailing. The staggering is fine, but the flailing... *shudders*
Similar here, but it's the screaming that gets me. As I've said earlier, I can't play a game that has a woman screaming.

Obscure_Penguin

May 14, 2008
I am the biggest coward in video games, even since I was a child. I might even have more bravery in real life.

-Ocarina of Time- was terrified of the zombies.
-Majora's Mask- afraid to venture outside cities.
-Any RTS, play on medium difficulty settings, even though I have played all three Age of Empires and Rome + Medieval 2:Total War to a point where I have a zero percent chance of losing.
-I have surrendered online. But not strategy games. Shooters...

Danny610

May 18, 2008
I hate every final fantasy game know to man, even though i played though dragon quest and loved it....

paddy_soldier

May 18, 2008
I played a mage to level 70 on WoW.
I've been clean for 12 months except for a brief relapse a few months ago.

I cry myself to sleep when I imagine myself typing /played and reading
17 days 8 hours 15 minutes 59 seconds
what a waste. I could have had a girlfriend by now!

I cry like a woman when I try to play horror games or watch horror movies.
No in fact women can handle horror, I cry like a chimpanzee with its penis stuck in the tiger cage, and feeding time is coming...

Dekanah

May 18, 2008
soron said:
I have not really liked anything on a next-gen console, maybe I am getting to old for video games.../sigh
Never!

ok, I've played every version of every (gonna borrow someone's word here) "proper" pokemon game. from yellow onward. and when I say every I mean vetions of the same world, "gold, solver AND crystal"

I enjoyed Kenetica.

and (I'm gonna get SO much crap for this, I just know it.) I got the controller vibrator thing to work....

"nothing said here leaves this room, understand?" xD

Kalinmoor

Feb 29, 2008
paddy_soldier said:
I cry myself to sleep when I imagine myself typing /played and reading
17 days 8 hours 15 minutes 59 seconds
what a waste. I could have had a girlfriend by now!
Lawl! you regret 17 days?

I have 97 days 11 hours 39 minutes logged on my main in EQ2 and I don?t regret that. You must have just played with the wrong people.

Fayze

Apr 23, 2008
I actually paid valuable British pounds to get Turok on the 360.......something my friends are all too quick to remind me about

CosmicStorms

Mar 1, 2008
Even though I've bought 5 new games since getting COD4 it's still the only game I play.

I secretly buy Yu-gi-oh cards every time I get paid(I just love them).

Unlike most people on Xbox Live I Loathe GTAIV, what a waste of £40.

Writerling

May 1, 2008
I haven't played Final Fantasy VII
I never completed Halo I
I played and finished Cars
I don't think the Halo series was the best FPS ever
I don't like Bioshock
I don't like FPS, come to think of it...with the exception of Halo
I never finished Banjo-Kazooie (Which I'm atempting now :D)

Writerling

May 1, 2008
I haven't played Final Fantasy VII
I never completed Halo I
I played and finished Cars
I don't think the Halo series was the best FPS ever
I don't like Bioshock
I don't like FPS, come to think of it...with the exception of Halo
I never finished Banjo-Kazooie (Which I'm atempting now :D)

MRMIdAS2k

Apr 23, 2008
I hate FFVII.

I played to the end of disk 1, decided it was shit, and never touched it again.

I completed LOADED on the PS1, BEFORE it was released (I had a friend at Gremlin).

I have also completed Rumble Roses on the PS2, and Barbie on the C64, both during a drunken game of "lets play the shittest games we can think of".

goodguy

May 18, 2008
I found Morrowind and Oblivion empty and boring.

I used a walkthrough at several points playing Arcanum.

For some reason I get a boner when playing Street Fighter Alpha 3.

The most recent console game I have played is Golden Eye (N64).

My first FPS was Turok (N64) and I thought it was the shit at the time.