Secret gaming confessions

Tryzon

Jul 19, 2008
Johnn Johnston said:
Tryzon said:
You just know there's someone who's got the hots for Pac-man.
I've got the hots for Ms. Pac-man. I wouldn't touch the regular dude.
Close enough indeed. Still, the extreme ones make disturbingly graphic blog stories about their game-based fancies. Ew.

uoha

Jul 20, 2008
I agree with you on this one My Friend!
Here is some exple of not paly the game!
(Link removed by moderator)
I hope people can lersn with that!

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
uoha said:
I agree with you on this one My Friend!
Here is some exple of not paly the game!
(Link removed by a moderator)
I hope people can lersn with that!
I refuse to click that link because there wasn't one coherent thing about that post.

I forgot one confession: I could never even defeat the first major boss in DMC3

widowedeight

May 9, 2008
i'm 20 in the army and i have a ds so when i go on trips i can play it.....
i've beaten almost every pokemon game out for gamebay and ds.... the real ones not the mystery dungen ones
i've stolen games from gamestop (over $2000 dollars worth)
and i've never played any supersmash bros. game

Shadow Tyrant

Jun 18, 2008
widowedeight said:
How the hell did you manage that when they keep all the actual games behind the counter and just put empty cases on the shelves?

KimMR251

Jun 15, 2008
Tryzon said:
You just know there's someone who's got the hots for Pac-man. Odd people online, eh? Marmite Cornflakes on toast are a great compliment to eel soup.
Not pacman...but Kirby <3

T360

Jun 21, 2008
Shadow Tyrant said:
widowedeight said:
How the hell did you manage that when they keep all the actual games behind the counter and just put empty cases on the shelves?
and know u know why... i had a freind who fincsed a whole trip by stealing games and selling them somewhere else.

Larmo

May 20, 2008
I liked playing Pokemon, YUGIOH, and Kingdom Hearts (all three) all other aspects of those franchises irritate me.

I compulsively buy highly recommended games if I find them on sale and fail to finish them.

Although i am a girl and offended by most outfits most female game characters wear i secretly think there beautiful and want to wear them.

I enjoy watching people play games as much as I enjoy playing them myself.

I've never had a real relationship because of the fact that most guys are intimidated by the fact that I play more games than them.

I'm angry that Nintendo has apparently abandoned the hardcore gamer in favor of there mothers and kids and allowing so much shovelware onto there console.

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Larmo said:
I liked playing Pokemon, YUGIOH, and Kingdom Hearts (all three) all other aspects of those franchises irritate me.

I compulsively buy highly recommended games if I find them on sale and fail to finish them.

Although i am a girl and offended by most outfits most female game characters wear i secretly think there beautiful and want to wear them.

I enjoy watching people play games as much as I enjoy playing them myself.

I've never had a real relationship because of the fact that most guys are intimidated by the fact that I play more games than them.

I'm angry that Nintendo has apparently abandoned the hardcore gamer in favor of there mothers and kids and allowing so much shovelware onto there console.
'

I agree with points 1, 3 and 5 suprisingly.

I've got a thing for strategy games aslong as they are fun.

I hate Gears of War.

I now hate bungie.

Rampage was one of the games that pulled me into gaming.

I dislike mega-man x

I use I too much.

I think cliffyb should shut the hell up and worry on making a game and not expanding his penis and e-peen

I trust ubisoft to make decent games.

I can't see how hard valve makes it seem to make a half-life episode.

Games with story's in my opinion will always be better then games without. Or a lackluster story.

Jack of Hearts

Jul 21, 2008
okay ummmmmmm...I'm an arrogant bastard who thinks anyone who cant read at least 1,000 pages of literature in at maximum a week is mentally retarded, I'm a guy who is willing to go gay for Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw because of his voice and level of intellect when im actually quite homophobic and I have an obsession with tentacle hentai because I wish that I had that many penis's. Thats enough scaring people for now... and if you can't handle that then you really need some stranger secrets to reveal to total strangers. Hats off to the mass effect masterbater, bravo chap!

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Jack of Hearts said:
okay ummmmmmm...I'm an arrogant bastard who thinks anyone who cant read at least 1,000 pages of literature in at maximum a week is mentally retarded, I'm a guy who is willing to go gay for Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw because of his voice and level of intellect when im actually quite homophobic and I have an obsession with tentacle hentai because I wish that I had that many penis's. Thats enough scaring people for now... and if you can't handle that then you really need some stranger secrets to reveal to total strangers. Hats off to the mass effect masterbater, bravo chap!
I think I remember some guy getting one off to bioshock. Very creepy. Also hentai tentacle rape games can be very fun in a sex twisted yet mildly arousing way.

Daemon888

Jul 18, 2008
Swenglish said:
And Grand Finale:

I tried once to masturbate in front of the Mass Effect sex scene and failed.
(You know what I mean)
Man I am sure you are sick of hearing about this but I have to say I think you have the most read and quoted and likely discussed post in this entire forum. And to add my two cents... I laughed for about a week after I read that.... seriously.

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Daemon888 said:
Swenglish said:
And Grand Finale:

I tried once to masturbate in front of the Mass Effect sex scene and failed.
(You know what I mean)
Man I am sure you are sick of hearing about this but I have to say I think you have the most read and quoted and likely discussed post in this entire forum. And to add my two cents... I laughed for about a week after I read that.... seriously.

I laughed for a bit and remember I tryed that too so i'll shut up. That asari chicks got a nice ass ftw!

Wonko the Sane

Apr 23, 2008
I have never enjoyed a console mario game

I've played Pokemon Silver so much that it's internal battery broke

I like Zelda games but I hate A Link to the Past

I once passed all 3 PS1 spyro games in 24 hours

Altogether, I've played 4 full days worth of The Godfather Wii

Camarilla

Jul 17, 2008
I own both The Sims 1 and 2, as well as all of the expansions, and the only reason I don't have the 2 latest Sims 2 expansions installed is because they use SecuRom.

I don't like Mario, or Zelda, or Metroid.

I have trouble playing Deus Ex because it just looks like ass.

I have completed Freedom Fighters 7 times, more than any other game.

I never got past Chapter 1 of Neverwinter Nights.

I have never finished a campaign on any RTS, I just play them for the skirmish mode.

A few years ago, I bought a game called 'Family Fun: Train Town', and enjoyed it.

I was a paying member of Runescape for 3 years, in which time I grew 30 combat levels, and amassed less than 6 months of play time.

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
Camarilla said:
I own both The Sims 1 and 2, as well as all of the expansions, and the only reason I don't have the 2 latest Sims 2 expansions installed is because they use SecuRom.

I don't like Mario, or Zelda, or Metroid.

I have trouble playing Deus Ex because it just looks like ass.

I have completed Freedom Fighters 7 times, more than any other game.

I never got past Chapter 1 of Neverwinter Nights.

I have never finished a campaign on any RTS, I just play them for the skirmish mode.

A few years ago, I bought a game called 'Family Fun: Train Town', and enjoyed it.

I was a paying member of Runescape for 3 years, in which time I grew 30 combat levels, and amassed less than 6 months of play time.
I will never understand gamers.

Kikyoo

Apr 16, 2008
Well this might be a bit late, but I'll throw a few down. 130 days logged on World of Warcraft, (I went threw the High warlord grind, without getting into a PvP guild, and I'm PROUD of it)

I tried to get Bastila to kiss a girl in Knights of the Old Republic.

I enjoyed Luigi's Mansion, and beat it 4 times the first weak I had it.

I did not enjoy Fallout 2 very much, and probably will not get Fallout 3.

and lastly, one I've mentioned before and it always makes me feel stupid. I did not fully understand the Materia system the first time I played FF7, and ended up just muscling threw it. I got that they gave magic and abilities changed stats, but the white materia I couldn't figure out how to use, So I would often have an All with another All, or Add effect without anything else there. When I accidentally got a Cure with an All, I always used that char, and just never changed his Materia.